ONS & VCTF suggestions.  (Read 28471 times)

Defty

Re: ONS & VCTF suggestions.
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 14:54 »
Bridge of Fate would have a lot of good corners for spider mines and turrets. I don't know if scorpions would be able to get anywhere though.

If it ever gets added though maybe have it only available as the 2nd CTF game instead of Face? The map voting would probably need tweaking or something though.

Halsey

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 00:05 »
BoF with vehicles is a bit messy, they get damaged so easily with the map (Mantas/Scorpions), if they're going to be added they need more health I guess, also I tried a tank to protect the base but it is a bit spammy.
Colossus is a big map where vehicles can be useful and probably players will prefer to play Torlan, so that will not affect the ONS votes, I made a video about it.

You can see the only vehicles that would work there are the Scorpion, Goliath and Hellbender as the others hide the ball signal.
Probably both of them won't be added, maybe more map modes are the solution.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 00:09 by Halsey »

france 1998

• Un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien.
    • TheNoobPilote
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 18:41 »
Bridge of Fate would have a lot of good corners for spider mines and turrets. I don't know if scorpions would be able to get anywhere though.

If it ever gets added though maybe have it only available as the 2nd CTF game instead of Face? The map voting would probably need tweaking or something though.

I agree with you one should add bridge of fate one should do a test  :-\

by France the best

mleko

• lvl 26 potato master
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 21:19 »
BoF with vehicles is a bit messy, they get damaged so easily with the map (Mantas/Scorpions), if they're going to be added they need more health I guess, also I tried a tank to protect the base but it is a bit spammy.
Colossus is a big map where vehicles can be useful and probably players will prefer to play Torlan, so that will not affect the ONS votes, I made a video about it.

You can see the only vehicles that would work there are the Scorpion, Goliath and Hellbender as the others hide the ball signal.
Probably both of them won't be added, maybe more map modes are the solution.

OMG YES PLEASE

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2017, 15:54 »
helllooooooooooo!! i vote yes for the option to put spyder mines in off, and yes to the convoy voting!! also i think Collossus is a great map, but there´s a map called frontline that i think could br great to, it is in some VCTF servers ;D..... and other suggestion, can we put a paladin (yeah i know it kind of suck) in faceclassic? i think it will put a fun defense to flag carrier; and also there´s a chance to put a rock in the doors of the towers so nobody can go tanking and ruining games??? thanks! and sorry for the long list jeje

BJ

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 19:41 »
I think shock rifle should be available at every weapon locker in Ons-Torlan map.  It could make it easier to hold off mantas and raptors when you spawn, especially at nodes 3 and 5 so please consider it  :)

Killer_XTREME!!!

• "Turn your wounds into wisdom"
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 19:58 »
Agree...this way spawn killing will stop I hope.

Domino

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 20:59 »
+1

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2018, 21:41 »
+1

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2018, 18:29 »
-
Let it stay hard.

[MiA]NiiGeL

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2018, 13:47 »
-
Let it stay hard.

haha u're funny Caracal, always a differend opinion  :awwwyea: :truestory:

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2018, 14:58 »
-
Let it stay hard.

"I like when it hurts"

Just joking  ;)

DrexD(RS)

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2018, 15:11 »
Maybe limit avril to 2 rockets at the time, to prevent avril spamming

Nardaq_NL

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2018, 22:30 »
I think shock rifle Minigun should be available at every weapon locker in Ons-Torlan map.  It could make it easier to hold off mantas and raptors when you spawn, especially at nodes 3 and 5 so please consider it  :)
Fixed  ;D

About spawn-killers, spawn-protection punishment needs to be applied when node is locked for X seconds
and players needs to be near the spawn place.
Ie. kill one -> dmg, kill 2 -> dmg, kill 3 -> die. This does not apply for the turret ofc.

Idem dito for face

[MiA]Dave

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2018, 23:15 »
I think shock rifle should be available at every weapon locker in Ons-Torlan map.  It could make it easier to hold off mantas and raptors when you spawn, especially at nodes 3 and 5 so please consider it  :)

Full load out at all nodes. Since we can’t choose the node we’re spawning at. Especially painful when Goliath spamming is going on.