Banned for ???  (Read 6758 times)

DDW

Banned for ???
« on: August 13, 2014, 17:54 »
I just would like to know why i was banned last friday from the ONS server .... No Clue who did it or why... would be nice to at least be told why you get banned.

galaxy

• ' stay true to yourself '
Re: Banned for ???
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 07:07 »
Hi DDW !

You got a Ban for Multiple Teamkills in VCTF ! I warned ya, after 1 Kick you ignored
From today you can play again, I hope it does not happen again.

DDW

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 13:48 »
lol... thanks for the unban.... but multiple teamkills ? i really lol'd ... i was defending the flag with mines... and pretty much doing nothing else...

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/matchplayer.php?match=63618600&player=5 are my stats of that match...
and http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/matchstats.php?match=63618600 the overall stats for that match...

and just for the record.. yes i have multiple teamkills in ctf... 2 in all my time playing to be exact... http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=5754

also, i got never kicked from the server before... i would remember that... i also checked the logs from the 2 days prior and there was no kick.

do you maybe have me mixed up with someone else ?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 13:56 by DDW »

galaxy

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 13:58 »
lol... thanks for the unban.... but multiple teamkills ? i really lol'd ... i was defending the flag with mines... and pretty much doing nothing else...

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/matchplayer.php?match=63618600&player=5 are my stats of that match...
and http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/matchstats.php?match=63618600 the overall stats for that match...

and just for the record.. yes i have multiple teamkills in ctf... 2 in all my time playing to be exact... http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=5754

also, i got never kicked from the server before... i would remember that... i also checked the logs from the 2 days prior and there was no kick.

do you maybe have me mixed up with someone else ?

I spected ya a lot of time.. so its true.
Please dont do it again, if ya have a problem change your name to: Admin_needed - then can any Admin help ya, if ya need some !
Play fair and enjoy !

DDW

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 14:54 »
I may do alot of questionable things, mainly my attitude and my language at times...
but to call me out on "team killing" which i have never ever done is just a joke... at least show me a single demo where i did that... (and this is not a "you can't show it , so it never happened defense - it's a "i really don't recall a single event that could even remotely be considered a TK and would like to see what you mean" statement)... i can clearly show with stats and logs that it never happened and not a single person has ever accused me of "team killing" in any games i play...

it's just ridiculous to accuse me of TK.

And just for the record, i'm not arguing this because i feel i shouldn't have been banned.
A Reason like "we don't like you and you annoyed us" would have been absolutely fine and not too unexpected - it is your server and you can ban whoever you like. ( As you know i could have just installed the demo or changed the key to a demo key and keep on playing - i didn't do that because i respect it if people don't want me there - which is why i know i've never been kicked , i wouldn't have come back)
I'm just upset to be given a bs reason that lacks any truth. (I went though more than 8 recs of faceclassic by the time i edit this just to make sure that even by accident or unnoticed to me i didn't kill any teammates and i usually camp in the flag room and the only possible time i could kill one of my teammates is by redeemer at enemy tower - i can't know that for sure since idk if that blast possible pushed someone over the edge since i can only see my original point of view - not what the deemer impact does) if you count something unpredictable ( the deemer takes 10 secs to get there after firing as TK... so be it- it's as i said ridiculous but whatever.)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 15:20 by DDW »

galaxy

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 15:48 »
I do not understand the reason why you make such a drama.
We must have no evidence to banning someone. No one is banned if it is no reason.
Now you are unbanned so you have no Reason to explain some..

Example for TK: pushing from Cliffs / Raptor etc etc (that was your reason, if ya will know)
shooting on Manta
drive with vehicle over the edge with ppl in it
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 15:50 by Galaxy »

DDW

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 15:54 »
i didn't ask for ban removal, it doesn't matter to me.
i simply asked for a reason... i got it... i know its made up bs, so no drama.

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 00:53 »
If I may ask, what's your IGN?
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

DDW

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 10:46 »
sure you may ask... DDW ....

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 15:41 »
Quote from: DDW
sure you may ask... DDW ....

O-Oh... I thought you might've used a different name in-game.

Judging by how I don't recognize your name then, I can't say that I've witnessed anything bad on your part. Hopefully this gets resolved then, though I think it already has.
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.