Pirate/Warez key banned  (Read 1165 times)

Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
Re: Pirate/Warez key banned
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2021, 17:25 »
even more new pictures.
in fact, a lot has been asked of me and my brother JL about which version we use.
because in the published screenshots, some mentioned that the font type is also unique
the letters are thin! and others really like it ... and a lot of people have already asked us which version we're using ...
we said the diamond edition!💎

and the diamond💎 edition includes 4 game episodes: Unreal , Unreal Tournament Game of the Year, Unreal II The Awakening, Unreal Tournament 2004

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 10:39 by Piglet »

Stealer

• stealerninja
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2021, 18:53 »
I'm on my second copy, since losing all my (physical) games/music and books back in 2015. My own stupid fault with some poor life choices, but mistakes are good; always something to learn from them! 8) What I learnt was I only do digital now, it's harder for me to lose things and also takes up a lot less space  8)
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" - Gunshot

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2021, 09:46 »
Hi :) I purchased the game on steam during the sales a few years back. However, I think I might have an install from gog etc. I am level 200 in an invasion server and trust me I am in no mood  to lose that since it is the cumulation of a few months of waste of time :D

So,  if I use the methods here to update the CD key to the one from steam, will it work while preserving my invasion levels?

Thanks a lot guys :)

Hell

Miauz55555

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2021, 10:50 »
Hi :) I purchased the game on steam during the sales a few years back. However, I think I might have an install from gog etc. I am level 200 in an invasion server and trust me I am in no mood  to lose that since it is the cumulation of a few months of waste of time :D

So,  if I use the methods here to update the CD key to the one from steam, will it work while preserving my invasion levels?

Thanks a lot guys :)

Hell
Ask the admins from the invasion server. Normaly your stats are connected to your GUID .. so your CD-Key .. the server admins from the invasion server should be able to change it, but ask in before.
When your ID is not on the list, https://punter.vengefulllama.com/index.php your actually save. You find it ingame under settings -> game -> down there.

Piglet

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2021, 15:00 »
You can switch back and forth between keys as much as you like with the process noted here:

https://miasma.rocks/index.php?topic=1678.msg21396#msg21396

Piglet

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2021, 10:36 »
Warez key with guid e81ee08a22de4391cf6b35f30335cde8 also banned. Used by a botter so anyone using it is affected.

Don't be a cheap-ass. Buy the game for less than the cost of a pint of beer.

HandsomeBob

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2021, 10:48 »
I am from Romania and I am poor. Don't have money to buy the game. Guess I'll join another server. BB and have fun to all.

Paul

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2021, 11:09 »
who buy Vlad the game?xd

Piglet

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2021, 11:35 »
I am from Romania and I am poor. Don't have money to buy the game. Guess I'll join another server. BB and have fun to all.

The game was available for £2.19 last time I looked. I doubt you're so poor you can't afford that if you can afford a computer good enough to play it.

You also don't use this CD key so you have either misread the forum thread or you're really just here for the drama.

holyspam

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2021, 18:41 »
Buying a game that gives you thousands of hours of gameplay, sounds like a good investment regardless of cost

sup

• Y O L O
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2021, 00:50 »

NO!! WAIT! WAIT! I HAVE A GREAT IDEAAAA!

I don't know how I was able to think about it, I'm so proud of myself!
Just follow my reasoning process. It's a little complex, don't be embarrassed if you get confused

What if... U go a day without smoking???
I'm sure you'll be able to buy an original copy with the savings you'll make!!
Yeah I know.. I'm a genius!  :-\

great voice btw

[MiA]Latte

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • LatteXIV
    • Njordr3
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2021, 02:09 »

NO!! WAIT! WAIT! I HAVE A GREAT IDEAAAA!

I don't know how I was able to think about it, I'm so proud of myself!
Just follow my reasoning process. It's a little complex, don't be embarrassed if you get confused

What if... U go a day without smoking???
I'm sure you'll be able to buy an original copy with the savings you'll make!!
Yeah I know.. I'm a genius!  :-\

great voice btw
Based on my calculations, I'd have to go two full days without smoking to pay for a copy of UT2004, assuming it isn't on sale at the time.
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr.

Paul

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2021, 05:56 »
save health, buy the game:)

}TCP{Cloud

• If everything is a dream, don't wake me up.
    • Cl04d
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2021, 06:40 »
I got some legal keys left, hit me on discord for those, if needed.

Piglet

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2021, 15:51 »
The thing is he's not even using the key that's been banned. He's just here for the hissyfit.