Rage quitting saves life  (Read 33249 times)

sup

Re: Rage quitting saves life
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2020, 22:30 »
You reap what you sow...

Your misbehavior repeatedly makes that when you try to behave well, people find you suspicious
Behaviors like saying "brb smoke" every time you're on a bad team and joining only when your team gets stronger or forcing the automatic switching
But Idk, maybe it's just a coincidence  ::)

I'm sure Pig wouldn't do that to you if you were a person who tries to keep the games balanced and fun, but it all comes down to winning for you
So stop self-victimizing, learn to play for fun and you won't have any more problems.

Soma

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2020, 22:43 »
Hi vlad, plz join and don't leave i see u goes to spect and join manyyyy timesss everyday so ppl did't like that, join in the end of map to play the next one and if u wanna smoke plz leave in the end of map i noticed many times that u say brb smoke after the new map started. Thanks.

HandsomeBob

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2020, 23:33 »
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ziDQbXo0CiSLVxYR_fNxRgltygzWGGtf/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zteGOP7CIDYq5L2YBYSr1UmcQkt6oaqU/view?usp=drivesdk

I hope we don't see that again thanks

You mean rage quitting? Is it forbidden? Make a a clear rule if so, don't just order me to not leave game  just because ... while everyone else does it continously. I never heard of game where u are FORCED to stay in game untill end just because...

sup

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2020, 23:53 »
You mean rage quitting? Is it forbidden? Make a a clear rule if so, don't just order me to not leave game  just because ... while everyone else does it continously. I never heard of game where u are FORCED to stay in game untill end just because...

Man, stop being cynical
Everyone knows your behavior

Killer_XTREME!!!

• "Turn your wounds into wisdom"
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2020, 04:51 »
Started round in team blue, said ''brb" and went spectate. Came back after few minutes with score was still 0-0, joined game.
Then server put me in red so I figured to switch back to blue because I was blue at start of game.

I always do this because if I went in the other team all haterz would say i switched team (picked better team) after i came back.
Piglet kicked me because I switched from red to blue saying I should stay where server puts me, meaning I shoudev stayed red even if at start I was blue, and I agree with this, but...

BUT, since my last ban I was very careful to not be wrongfully  acused of winjoining, especialy by a group of fan players of mine who hate me a lot and stalk me to catch me with a winjoin to ask for my ban.
If i I would do exactly what Piglet said, meaning to stay where server distributes me after coming back in game, even if at start i was on the other team, would it be considered picking teams, switching teams by  going brb for 3 minutes and then rejoining in the other team ?
I would like to know what players who say I am winjoiner think about this.

if your put in a team by a server stay in it, but when u go in spec, your team which server put u does not count anymore just make sure u join the weaker team if its 0-0 or losing team...its simple logic

You are doing that since months now which i noted

i just hope i dont need to send anymore of these again...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 04:55 by Killer_XTREME!!! »

Soma

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2020, 08:43 »
Yeah lol rage quitting is forbidden, u can always leave because your team is weak u should help them until the end and not everyone does it. This is a game u can't always win bro. When u get strong team and u win 5-0 thats ok for u, u have no problem with that and u feel happy but u lose 5-0 oh no thats bad i have to rq or yo get so angry u r the most players who goes to spect and joins again...

Piglet

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2020, 09:18 »
Rage quitting isn't forbidden. Nobody's making you play.

However, try giving yourself smaller goals if you start getting annoyed: One frag of the player that's been getting you. One cap. One "kill the flag carrier". One support a team member being shot at.....

HandsomeBob

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2020, 12:34 »

Man, stop being cynical
Everyone knows your behavior

No, this is what's cynical:
I play daily and even if i don't have a dosier on everybody like worldismental, I can say without a doubt that at least half of top 50 player from gametracker ( those who really influence the outcame of a round), are winjoining, picking teams, going speactate when loosing, ragequitiing, using xray wall hacks at need and so on. I could name them easily but I won't because i know it's not their fault im the only one who gets scrutinized.
It's cynical in this context to pick on me when i leave game from time to time because it's no fun at all to be completley dominated. Even when i choose to play just for bigger score and not care about team and win, it's imposible to have fun and all seems like a waste of time. More so when knowing that i never winjoin and see better players than me winjoining already fully packed team with top players.

Piglet

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2020, 14:04 »
This is what I typed at the time:

21:04 <Piglet (UK)> I think you should remain where the server puts you unless you see the teams badly misblaanced

Piglet

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2020, 14:09 »
No, I don't think many players are cheating. Except when they shoot me.

If you think people are cheating, record them as high resolution as you can, upload it, and let us know what you see and the times you see it.

Anyone found cheating will be banned. There have been a few.

Remember we're using ping compensation based around UTCOMP code taken from Freon and then adapted by us. It helps high pingers and sometimes gives rise to shots hitting which look like misses to you.

Stealer

• StealerNinja
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2020, 23:10 »
Phew thought this was about me for a sec. I had to leave, a while ago, I apologised and left, so that the bot would have enough time to spawn. I didn't want to leave teams disadvantaged due to other commitments. Think Hagis was on the server (cool name by the way, not that keen on it as food, but hey). Peace.
As for the stronger teams, I have no idea, everyones names are different to last I saw, although churchofZ seems pretty kickass :)
Stealer.T32

Piglet

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2020, 15:15 »
although churchofZ seems pretty kickass :)

That's ZEUS

Krellsan

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2020, 16:16 »
That's ZEUS
although churchofZ seems pretty kickass :)

That's ZEUS
No! it's Waffle guy!

holyspam

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2020, 18:30 »