Pirate/Warez key banned  (Read 430 times)

Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
Re: Pirate/Warez key banned
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2021, 17:25 »
even more new pictures.
in fact, a lot has been asked of me and my brother JL about which version we use.
because in the published screenshots, some mentioned that the font type is also unique
the letters are thin! and others really like it ... and a lot of people have already asked us which version we're using ...
we said the diamond edition!💎

and the diamond💎 edition includes 4 game episodes: Unreal , Unreal Tournament Game of the Year, Unreal II The Awakening, Unreal Tournament 2004

Stealer

• stealerninja
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2021, 18:53 »
I'm on my second copy, since losing all my (physical) games/music and books back in 2015. My own stupid fault with some poor life choices, but mistakes are good; always something to learn from them! 8) What I learnt was I only do digital now, it's harder for me to lose things and also takes up a lot less space  8)
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" - Gunshot

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2021, 09:46 »
Hi :) I purchased the game on steam during the sales a few years back. However, I think I might have an install from gog etc. I am level 200 in an invasion server and trust me I am in no mood  to lose that since it is the cumulation of a few months of waste of time :D

So,  if I use the methods here to update the CD key to the one from steam, will it work while preserving my invasion levels?

Thanks a lot guys :)

Hell

Miauz55555

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2021, 10:50 »
Hi :) I purchased the game on steam during the sales a few years back. However, I think I might have an install from gog etc. I am level 200 in an invasion server and trust me I am in no mood  to lose that since it is the cumulation of a few months of waste of time :D

So,  if I use the methods here to update the CD key to the one from steam, will it work while preserving my invasion levels?

Thanks a lot guys :)

Hell
Ask the admins from the invasion server. Normaly your stats are connected to your GUID .. so your CD-Key .. the server admins from the invasion server should be able to change it, but ask in before.
When your ID is not on the list, https://punter.vengefulllama.com/index.php your actually save. You find it ingame under settings -> game -> down there.

Piglet

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2021, 15:00 »
You can switch back and forth between keys as much as you like with the process noted here:

https://miasma.rocks/index.php?topic=1678.msg21396#msg21396