noobi quick map x] by Deathnotedo  (Read 8520 times)

deathnotedo

noobi quick map x] by Deathnotedo
« on: May 20, 2010, 11:47 »
sort of a single player boxwithouthope coz its not hard to survive and i think trader door might have died x] test it and see....

map: http://www.mediafire.com/?dz3am0kgxmw
texture: http://www.mediafire.com/?u5anza0tdm1

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
Re: noobi quick map x] by Deathnotedo
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 17:28 »
 :-[ To deathnote,

I just downloaded your map and texture. Will look at it and let you know!

deathnotedo

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 17:37 »
ok thx x] can you fix the trader door if it dosent work pleez  :P

poompoom500

• poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 00:58 »

can you fix the trader door if it dosent work pleez
Okay. Hey, I have a new map. My own version of LaCasa. I called it LaCasa NoKidYa! I'll post it here as soon as I get done testing it.

P.S. Okay, here it is - http://www.filefront.com/16501785/KF_LaCasa_NoKidYa.zip/. Below are some screenshots:

P.S.S. There isn't a door on the trader on your map! You maybe want one? Also, you can use winzip to compress your files. You can download it at Download.com. Install the apps. Then use it to compress your files - create folder from "My Documents" and name it your map, "KF-DeathNote-Box". Then create subdirectories "Maps", "Textures", "Read-Me", and "Screenshots". Save your map in the "Maps" subdirectory. Save your texture in the "Textures" subdirectory. Use notepad to make your read-me text file. And use paint to save your screenshots in *.JPG formats. Use winzip to zip your KF-DeathNote-Box directory.  Type the name of your map when you're asked to "choose a name for your zip file..." Then browse to the 'My Documents" to your KF directory when asked for "Add Folders". Add the subdirectories, "Maps", "Textures", etc... Then click "Zip Now". Then you'll get the dialog box saying zipping is complete. Close the apps! Check your "My Documents" folder and you should see your zipped file there.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 04:20 by poompoom500 »

deathnotedo

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 11:24 »

can you fix the trader door if it dosent work pleez
Okay. Hey, I have a new map. My own version of LaCasa. I called it LaCasa NoKidYa! I'll post it here as soon as I get done testing it.

P.S. Okay, here it is - http://www.filefront.com/16501785/KF_LaCasa_NoKidYa.zip/. Below are some screenshots:

P.S.S. There isn't a door on the trader on your map! You maybe want one? Also, you can use winzip to compress your files. You can download it at Download.com. Install the apps. Then use it to compress your files - create folder from "My Documents" and name it your map, "KF-DeathNote-Box". Then create subdirectories "Maps", "Textures", "Read-Me", and "Screenshots". Save your map in the "Maps" subdirectory. Save your texture in the "Textures" subdirectory. Use notepad to make your read-me text file. And use paint to save your screenshots in *.JPG formats. Use winzip to zip your KF-DeathNote-Box directory.  Type the name of your map when you're asked to "choose a name for your zip file..." Then browse to the 'My Documents" to your KF directory when asked for "Add Folders". Add the subdirectories, "Maps", "Textures", etc... Then click "Zip Now". Then you'll get the dialog box saying zipping is complete. Close the apps! Check your "My Documents" folder and you should see your zipped file there.

ah yes i use win rar just didnt know many people had it x] ill test your map in a few hours coz im at "school" rite now :D

poompoom500

• poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 14:32 »
 ;D To deathnote,

Here's your map that I made the trader door for. I renamed your map, KF-Deathnote-Box. http://www.filefront.com/16505123/KF_Deathnote_Box.zip/.

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 14:52 »
Already on server.

Use PeaZip or IZarc if you don't want to pay for WinZip...

deathnotedo

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 15:14 »
ah cool thx :D :D :D

[MiA]Chester

• Full MemberĀ 
  • Indeed
    • ChesterCheetah
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2010, 08:26 »
PUT MORE EFFORT INTO MAPS AND THIS BOX MAP SUCKS!!!!!, DONT MAKE "QUICK MAPS!!!"

[MiA]afx0r

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2010, 09:28 »
It's his first map, he's learning. There's no need to be angry or impolite to others in the forum.
I remember when ppl didn't play Box without hope.. they used to say that it was a n00b map =P

deathnotedo

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 13:59 »
chester why are you bieng shitty wtf did i do. if you have nothink els to say piss off -.-