Does anyone else miss assault?  (Read 10785 times)

Killer_XTREME!!!

• "Turn your wounds into wisdom"
Re: Does anyone else miss assault?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2020, 22:04 »
I've never seen the server die faster than when assault gets voted in and everyone leaves, lol

It was fun for a bit yesterday, but it seems like a huge momentum killer and there's a smaller niche of people that like it vs people that don't

Yea i remember, we were playing like 3v3 then we both went in spec coz it got boring, and after round finished they voted Assault again omg only 4 players xd
i guess the thing is players are so lazy to change game map mode from drop down menu in mapvoting and instead they vote shown maps which will be of same mode as the round which is played in.

Soma

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2020, 22:48 »
Yeah, i notice the most of players follow the first voter so when somebody votes for AS 90% of players follow him lol then when see the map they leave AS is not a kind of fun u die one million times to do the mission, I think AS should be removed¡

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2020, 09:23 »
There is one flying map in AS which I liked ;) Maybe that should be tested once. For me nothing gives me the adnil rush more than ICTF (ex rezq) or Capture the flag ;) Ons is just to change and CTF4 is also great ;)

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2020, 06:11 »
Yea i remember, we were playing like 3v3 then we both went in spec coz it got boring, and after round finished they voted Assault again omg only 4 players xd
i guess the thing is players are so lazy to change game map mode from drop down menu in mapvoting and instead they vote shown maps which will be of same mode as the round which is played in.
No we voted assault because we like it.

I suggest to leave 1 or 2 assault little maps, so that it will past fast enough.

Piglet

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2020, 14:55 »
On topic:

If an assault server is wanted, I can arrange it. There would have to be enough interest from people to make the effort worthwhile.

I stood back up the Killing Floor server; brought it up to date; integrated it with the latest serverside stuff; added a monitor to the forum....and nobody uses it. Not a problem...but it probably wasn't worth the effort.

Soma

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2020, 17:49 »
For me i tried AS offline it was good you can play it offline there's no big difference between offline and online, we can not put AS if more than 80% of players do not want it. Moreover why do we put it if u play maximum 3 times every weak, some times u leave this game for many weaks and when you join you play only one to two maps maximum , i hope to understand. Thanks.