Banned permanently  (Read 6561 times)

tmrpl

Banned permanently
« on: January 13, 2015, 20:31 »
Hi, I was banned permanently for an offensive remark / joke.  :'( Can I have another chance? I was playing under the name "Muhammad".

Piglet

Re: Banned permanently
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 22:13 »
With that as the player name and the problems around the world I'm not surprised you got banned.

What's your IP address?

tmrpl

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 23:12 »
Sent via PM.

galaxy

• ' stay true to yourself '
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 01:36 »
We got your Mail Message ! We need to talk with other Admins then we can do any, maybe !
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 05:45 by Galaxy »

tmrpl

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 14:47 »
Thank you Galaxy.

Lobo

tmrpl

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 14:54 »
BTW, what happened exactly:

I played as "Muhammad" and planned to act as a devout muslim for fun, which was a bit distasteful and inappropriate admittedly. I avriled their tank resulting in a double kill. I was quite happy about that, so i said "double kill! thanks allah!". Then I got the ban. I deserved it but I hope I still have one chance left.

HaReEdY

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 20:15 »
Why you keep insult me and any other Muslim like that,
Dear Piglet your reply is very offensives for me. As Tmrpl is have fun with something I believe and dedicated myself to it.
Dears, Islam is not the action of Muslims as Christen is not the action on Christens.
And no I'll not hide my head in the dust until this is End . I cannot accept that and only thing I can do is what I already wrote.
Please respect other ideas and beliefs , as you want your ideas and beliefs to be respected.

Piglet

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 21:45 »
Why you keep insult me and any other Muslim like that,
Dear Piglet your reply is very offensives for me. As Tmrpl is have fun with something I believe and dedicated myself to it.
Dears, Islam is not the action of Muslims as Christen is not the action on Christens.
And no I'll not hide my head in the dust until this is End . I cannot accept that and only thing I can do is what I already wrote.
Please respect other ideas and beliefs , as you want your ideas and beliefs to be respected.

I don't think that ban was something I did. I was trying to help.

So - from your comment you are trying to tell us that you think making "You killed Mohammed" and "You were killed by Mohammed" kill/death messages appear on people's screens at this time are a good way to show respect for Islam? Hmmm,... let me think....

xanax

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 05:42 »
Lobo maybe it would be a smart move to just pick 1 player name and stick with it.

HaReEdY

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 07:35 »

I don't think that ban was something I did. I was trying to help.

So - from your comment you are trying to tell us that you think making "You killed Mohammed" and "You were killed by Mohammed" kill/death messages appear on people's screens at this time are a good way to show respect for Islam? Hmmm,... let me think....
No dear It's not what am saying :) , how many people named Mohamed around the word right now !
Name is nothing , but you make fun directly on my beliefs , let me explain to you to not mockery my words :) How many girl named Mary in the word but when you relate between Mary and christen as religion that is what i mean , I hope I explain myself as my English is not that good :)

[MiA]Zaid

• Boom headshot
    • Storm98
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 19:49 »
Piglet're totally right.