Missing from Warfare!  (Read 5952 times)

sonic

Missing from Warfare!
« on: April 01, 2015, 16:48 »
I just recently joined back Warfare server and saw some changes/things removed

-Torlan - Base sniper rifle
-Prime - No raptor/Snipe Rifle

Score recovery got removed :(

But it is less laggy now and the ping is back to constant, well score recovery was good...

[MiA]Majin

• MisterBuu
Re: Missing from Warfare!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 18:16 »
Well it was very annoying when someone was camping at ons maps shooting down nodes with sniper before they can even be started healing, and there was very hard to see who is doing it.

And score still recovers after reconnect.

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 18:19 »
I removed sniper rifles as they severly limited the losing team's chance to regain a node when someone was camping far away being almost untracable.

Raptors were OK in more crowded games, but I felt they gave a too big advantage when there's less players and the already overpowered team got hold of one. I may add one as an easter egg all the way to the top though like I did with the tank.

Score recovery should still be there, maybe you rejoined with a changed name or didn't play long enough before.

sonic

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 21:59 »
"Score recovery should still be there, maybe you rejoined with a changed name or didn't play long enough before."

I had around 150 points, I rejoined after 2 mins with same name, lost it. I guess its like how Majin said after server restart it is back :)