Hi I'm Xanath  (Read 6157 times)

xanath

Hi I'm Xanath
« on: November 08, 2015, 20:25 »
Hi, how are you. I come by here. Lately I have had many problems with graphics. I wonder if I'm the only one. I can not see sometimes weapons, and I donĀ“t know which are the knots of my team.

[MiA]Zaid

• Boom headshot
    • Storm98
Re: Hi I'm Xanath
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 01:05 »
Hello and welcome xanath!, you can create a post here http://miasma.org/index.php?board=11.0 hoping that your problem be solved.

PS: Check your player setting weapon view maybe? (Right,left,middle,hidden)

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 05:43 »
Hi. Sounds like connection issues, either you don't have enough bandwidth available, have unstable connection or the server is lagging.

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 19:25 »
Are you playing wirelessly or through ethernet? Network connectivity can cause issues like this. Another cause could be missing/corrupted files but that's a long shot.

All I can say, if all else fails, try reinstalling UT2004. I remember having an issue like that before, but don't remember how I fixed it exactly. It was around the time I tried my hand at modding/mutating the game (unsuccessfully).
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

[MiA]Zacky

• Hi , I am warrior
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 23:42 »
Hello Xanath, the problem may be that your internet is failing or another is that the server  have lag and may also be the cache is too slow or too saturated, but always due to failure of internet