CTF - Bridge of Fate?  (Read 6454 times)

Defty

CTF - Bridge of Fate?
« on: November 20, 2015, 10:40 »
On the Warfare server very late at night U.S. time when an Onslaught game starts people leave and it's 3 or 4 people playing, then when it goes back around to Face Classic the server fills up again. Could we get Bridge of Fate in the map voting if people want to stick around and play another CTF? I'm sure Torlan will still get played heavily it gets full during the day.

galaxy

• ' stay true to yourself '
Re: CTF - Bridge of Fate?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 18:38 »
Hi Defty ! thanks for your idea..
but this is a ONS SERVER, with the option to play 2 rounds VCTF. maybe in any time we could set the bridge of Fate map, but i dont think that will happen.
we have many ppl who leave when they always vote for VCTF. many ppl want to play, Tank, TORLAN or PRIME.

nice greetings

# ppl = people

[MiA]Zacky

• Hi , I am warrior
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 05:56 »
Hi defty

To my bridge destination is a large map of few players and do not reproduce as other maps of how big it is, gal says as classic maps played and CTF Face ONS Torlan has reason many people vote for VHCTF which is a classic and fun style, like ONS Torlan

france 1998

• Full MemberĀ 
  • Un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien.
    • TheNoobPilote
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 14:12 »
hi

before they could vote several times VCTF why more can we?

thx =)
by France the best

galaxy

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 17:40 »
when VCTF is over you can vote it again. cause ppl asked if they can vote more.
times ago you could vote what ya want, but ppl played 24 h 7 days VCTF. thats why we made this vote.
other ppl like ONS too ;)

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 15:23 »
I've thought about BoF, but it's just too tight for adding vehicles. Without vehicles it doesn't really fit the server's theme.

Defty

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 13:38 »
I've thought about BoF, but it's just too tight for adding vehicles. Without vehicles it doesn't really fit the server's theme.

that's true. i was thinking maybe a manta on the 2 far bridges around the middle one, one for each team might work but that's about it. the map isn't open enough.

i love playing Torlan but hate Primeval. too bad the demo doesn't let you use Artic Stronghold. nobody seems to play that one anymore.

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 18:15 »
Quote from: Defty
i love playing Torlan but hate Primeval. too bad the demo doesn't let you use Artic Stronghold. nobody seems to play that one anymore.

Same here. Actually, I'd wish for any of the winter-themed maps. That's my thing :D

As far as BoF goes, vehicles would likely be a no-no but I wonder how placing a couple turrets here and there would work. If their damage output and health can be lowered it might be a better option.
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

galaxy

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2015, 11:39 »

Hit me in Skype Raj, i have a good Idea about that. :)

Absolute_Madness

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2015, 18:05 »
I have experimented  vehicles on this map, the  gap  to the bridge is too tight for vehicles ( except raptor  ). People kept camping in the base with hellbender it's  impossiblel to get in the base, and flying vehicle can get you on odd spots, even outside of the map because of lack of blocking volumes ( above the middle bridge ).

This map is fun when you mix spiders mines layer and instagib