Thanks  (Read 6135 times)

Beltamaxx

Thanks
« on: June 10, 2016, 23:39 »
Hello Miasma, I'm Beltamaxx the founder of SoL}Slice of Life. I've played UT2004 since March of 2004. My first game was ONS, but my first love was BR. Eventually I returned to ONS and played competitively on TWL with [-R*B-]. We were a top 10 team before we broke up. That clan had 6 public server and 1 private.

My next clan -KHz- was #1 in VCTF & TAM. We had the #1 Public TAM server for over 3 yrs. They've all moved on to other games and our forums died.

Last but not least, I started Slice of Life. SoL} is a collection of fun loving gamers. 80% of them are UT Vets that have battled the game hax & server hax, and keep coming back for more. The other 20% are great peeps I've meet in the passed 4yrs. We have total of about 80 members, 30 active 2K4 players.

We play several game types, Freon70% of the time. We host PUG's & Tournaments, most of the time just laid back event. Many of us competed at the highest level and now just enjoy having fun, but sometimes it does get a little competitive. Our PUG's are VCTF, ONS & Freon. Our biggest event Girls vs Guys. We're going on number 18, and the girls team has over 15 members.

I've been an admin for about 10yrs trying to keep this old game on life support. I also have a large collection of maps I've made, fixed or upgraded.

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for helping keep this old game alive, great job.

[^.0]{!n$Mon}

Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 08:56 »
Ohh is there a girls team? I want to play with them lol

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 09:41 »
welcome ;)

Snipe34

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 11:17 »
Thanks Raj also for Miasma.

But girls team XD, warning, warning :)  I know one rl who played Team Fortress and often got accused of hacking. Like any woman worth anything, she soon got measure of every player - how they moved their strategies, so she was predicting their next moves. Rockets were waiting for them, it was nasty.  In the extreme she could rocket jump and nail players as she was flying.
So gl against the girls team... unless they want to flirt - but either way with them it's a dangerous game and they take no prisoners.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:20 by Snipe34 »

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 17:38 »
 :-[

To Snipe34,

Ouch! Bad-arsh mommas.

Beltamaxx

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 10:01 »
Ohh is there a girls team? I want to play with them lol

Yes, Ladies in Combat will be playing today 5pst.

Here's a link for match#11, map#3. It starts at 12:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmVe2i2L4C4