nicklaming!  (Read 5959 times)

Dr Bazillus

nicklaming!
« on: October 20, 2016, 08:52 »
since a while a nicklamer with the same nick like me appears, insult me, sometimes other player, too and dissappear again! Your serverrules are here definite: no nicklaming! no insulting!

Here i have the log for you:

https://picload.org/image/rdlapgra/nicklaming-insulting.png

Avi.BEST.noob

Re: nicklaming!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 18:21 »
lol the player who insults everyone keeps , making post about someone insulting him  :)) so funny :))

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 20:27 »
Too generic nick to consider it nicklaming.

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 09:35 »
nearly the same nick isnt nicklaming? what then? and avi plz keep yourself out of this discussion, after you said it needs skill to be a skill-less spawnkiller and you insulted everyone who said you plz shall stop spawnkilling all the game!

Avi.BEST.noob

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 18:09 »
i dont know what you are talking bout that spawnkiling thingy   , you made a public post  here where anyone can reply and i simply posted my opinion nothing else :)

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 08:54 »
Yeah you´re right. It is just your opinion but nothing useful for this discussion and that doesnt regard you.(Just like the last thread you "just posted you´re opinion".....) So why you troll around in discussions which doesnt concern you? For me its closed.

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 09:10 »
nearly the same nick isnt nicklaming? what then? and avi plz keep yourself out of this discussion, after you said it needs skill to be a skill-less spawnkiller and you insulted everyone who said you plz shall stop spawnkilling all the game!
Your "plz shall stop spawnkilling" in the game looks more like insults. Hope now you know the rules and you will not complain again.