new method of angermanagement?  (Read 6858 times)

Dr Bazillus

new method of angermanagement?
« on: November 19, 2016, 17:04 »
Just came in the game and played quiet and in normal way(no spawnkilling, no vehicle wasting by teleblocking, ....), dcnr appeared sabbin his own team like many times before, wastin the teamraptor only to block rooftele and spawnkilling behind base with mines... then avi came into game and that happened:
avi: hey yo lets kick house.
dcnr and him gave me a kickvote for no reason. next match again.
avi even promised others he will always help them if they kickvote me....
is this now normal? i bet even on your server that cant be really allowed. just read out the logs half past 6 pm and 6 pm on 19.11.2016.
i only want to know if this both now gone crazy to insult and kickvote players just like they want and if this kind of behaviour is now ok?(kickvote without reason, sabbin own team - wastin vehicles, and telecamp with vehicles - to the last point that telecamping with vehicles: i know if players done that all the time several admins kicked them out of the match.)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 17:29 by Dr Bazillus »

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
Re: new method of angermanagement?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 18:28 »
Currently the server's being harrassed by some really persistent people, that's why I've reduced the number of votes required to only a few. This is temporary. Sorry if you were kicked for no reason.

Halsey

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 09:39 »
Hm, I actually believe the kickvote option is working pretty fine as some players never use the button, it's quicker and efficient for trolls, saboteurs and spawnkillers, if I'm correct HouseMD wasn't kicked that time, but yes that happened.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 10:32 by Halsey »

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 08:19 »
Thank you Halsey.
And indeed i wasnt kicked this time. And I dont said I got kicked. But where to it leads if guys like this two ruins every match and now kickvote people just because they dont like it? What avi said, like Free Quote: I help everyone who kicks house if he needs help. That implies he would switch teams or teleblock with vehicles or sabs his own team. You really think thats ok raj?

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 13:12 »
Thank you Halsey.
And indeed i wasnt kicked this time. And I dont said I got kicked. But where to it leads if guys like this two ruins every match and now kickvote people just because they dont like it? What avi said, like Free Quote: I help everyone who kicks house if he needs help. That implies he would switch teams or teleblock with vehicles or sabs his own team. You really think thats ok raj?
Most players are normal. And as I see, no one was kicked with only reason that smn doesn't like smn. But in the same time kickvoting works really good now. Sabbers are kicked fast and don't ruin game anymore. So there is no reason to change it.

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 16:57 »
Most players are normal
I talked not about the "most players" but rather dcnr and avi to seperate these.
And as I see, no one was kicked with only reason that smn doesn't like smn.
Im not worried about gettin kicked by this nerds I talked about, I am worried about the fact that 2 spawnkilling/winjoining/vehicle-wasting-sabbing/teleblocking guys just kickvote around if they dont like somebody and even disbalance game if they are in a team with somebody "wrong", or they just go out and winjoin later.

But in the same time kickvoting works really good now. Sabbers are kicked fast and don't ruin game anymore. So there is no reason to change it.
Btw: kickvoting doesnt work always. E.g. DcNr: he just go out of the game if he nearly gets kicked and rejoin to delete the votes.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 17:01 by Dr Bazillus »

Halsey

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 13:36 »
Hello, I didn't want to create a new topic as this is about the same situation, abuse of the kickvote option.

Today I started to play in Torlan and I crashed driving the scorpion to Cpt_Sausage's bender in the beginning, then he kickvote me and started to say that I was sabbing, shooting own team, something that I never did because I didn't even had time to get out of the vehicle, there were only a few secs and he lied about that, other players believed it and I was kicked. I've been using the name 'IlikeStage&Screen' as I'm practicing quicker strategies to win without caring about scores, to shoot from the hill with bender, deemer ready, defense style in VCTF or other weapons so that's why I was on the same road with Cpt (enemy node) and that crash was a driving mistake but he lied about shooting own team or sabbing, seriously that's false accusation, if getting annoyed by some player is a reason to kick someone I can say that Cpt likes to troll with messages on matches and insult his own team (no brain, they won't find me, etc).

Yesterday happened the same with another player, 'Jesuis', I was a bit late but when I arrived, Cpt_Sausage, Dcnr and Hell_fire_back were kickvoting him just as he joined the match, I was spectating so I can say he played the little time he had but they kept kicking him, he returned using a VPN but they were using that option just for being mad, that's on the logs.

I hate to communicate about these situations because this is really an abuse of the option with false accusations as I said before, today after that car crash I played, destroyed and built a node and that was all, hope an answer about this from the admins.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 03:23 by Halsey »

Caracal

• caracalRus
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 11:45 »
I think if you are accused of sabbing but that was just a mistake - you should write about that and players will not kickvote. Or even better to say sorry after you failed your teammate.
Maybe there was a good reason to kick 'Jesuis'. Did you ask why they kicked him?

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 12:10 »
Maybe the reason was the same like kickvoting me... Cause they dont like me, nothing more and its interesting it depend on the same players avi... dc.... and so goes it on.... But ignoring the problem will not solve it.

Halsey

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 15:24 »
Well, after the kickvote and  the accusation I sent messages saying Cpt was lying, he ignored them and kept saying that I was sabbing, then shooting own team and finally he asked other players (specific names) to kickvote me, that happened and is on the logs.

No one really lied about sabotaging in the game as far as I have known, so I understand my kick of the match but also I know that Cpt is a emotional player that kickvotes players he doesn't like, like newbies, so say sorry to him probably wouldn't help.

My main reason for my post was that, about "Jesuis" I was late on that game so I used that as a reference as the situations were a bit similar. At any rate I'll take some screenshots the next time.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 20:35 by Halsey »

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 10:06 »
I´ll took already screenshots of dcnr or avi insulting me and, and, and.... whatfor? The admins can read all outta the logfiles. Miasma, a server which allows NEARLY all, but that does not mean in effect REALLY all is allowed. To play on this server agreements must be observed and rules, too.
Now a bunch of players does ignore these few, these less rules. Why nothin happens?