Sabbers  (Read 6161 times)

mleko

• lvl 26 potato master
Sabbers
« on: September 04, 2017, 23:58 »
Why does administration seem to ignore the problem of "people" who "play" against their own team?
Getting rid of such worms is a thing of the past since the number of kickvotes has been increased so much that in most cases only a moderator can kick such player.
I presume that admins simply don't trust the community and you wanted to prevent the abuse of kickvote button. That's somehow reasonable, so why cant you use some mechanism to automatically kick sabbers?
Most of them usually have negative scores so a script to kick players who score -3 or less points could do its job. (I am aware that sometimes players may just have a bad start with accidents like being pushed off the map by teammate in wehicle, having a killer blowjob while playing, fighting mosquitoes, eating food during the game , etc.) But, even the noobest of noobs (that is players who are less skilled than players that only use spider-gun) can keep their score on 0 pts. or even + few points, so it's obvious that players with -5 or less points (the record of lowest score I've seen was -15 points) are constantly killing themselves (mostly in wehicles), and thus, sabbing.

Let's make Miasma great again :D

Caracal

• caracalRus
Re: Sabbers
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 03:19 »
Agree that less than -5 points should be auto kick.

BJ

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 13:17 »
 ;D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 13:24 by BJ »

BJ

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 13:23 »
killer blowjob
XD
Agree too  -5=auto kick
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 13:26 by BJ »

Dr Bazillus

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 14:32 »
I agree too.

[MiA]NiiGeL

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 19:12 »
so it's obvious that players with -5 or less points (the record of lowest score I've seen was -15 points) are constantly killing themselves (mostly in wehicles), and thus, sabbing.

Let's make Miasma great again :D
[/quote]

Because Auto-kick is set on -15 points, but i'll have to agree this could be less like half of now.

Nice topic :ok:

Piglet

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 20:39 »
players with -5 or fewer points

ifify

Nardaq_NL

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 23:35 »
Hey, you seen him d*king around. But a session ban, really?  :seriouslychan:

Time 4 nar to hide all manta's and raptor's making my teammate's cry. A session-ban....after each map..... totally worth it!  :awwwyea:
Not that I will do that ofc.

Oh, and where did my post go about kick based on PPH rate. Got moved or deleted?

/edit
Dave posted he has seen warrior camping in tank and move bender outside base and gave a session-ban. Now his post is removed....
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 19:48 by Nardaq_NL »