Harass & Admin abuse ----> Piglet (UK)<-----  (Read 12548 times)

V4N

Harass & Admin abuse ----> Piglet (UK)<-----
« on: November 14, 2017, 23:23 »
I was playing, minding my business as always.

This(unnecessary abuse removed)  Piglet was harassing a newbie player. Telling him to leave because he wasn't good enough.
Ofc i told him to stop and let the guy learn to play.

(unnecessary abuse removed)   Piglet did the same thing to me when i started playing this game 6 months ago.

But he rage-ban me cause some1 have the ballz to tell him to stfu.

In my opinion , players with admin like (unnecessary abuse removed)  Piglet are the reason games die. There is not a fresh flow of players entering games from 2004 and ppl like (unnecessary abuse removed)  Piglet just make it worse.

is this what the MIA clan is about ? I would like to hear from the owners of this clan. The strength of a leader is what he can do after shite go wrong.
Im 36 years old and been leading huge clans of 50 ppl plus for years and have come across my own members to be abusive. Ive seen games die out infront of my eyes cause of shitty ppl.

Soooooooo, what is MIA about ?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 22:58 by Piglet »

qubit

Re: (edited) & Admin abuse ----> Piglet (UK)<-----
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 00:10 »
V4N, admins do not automatically have a halo; they are people like you and me. They have good days and bad days. They may also be annoyed sometimes that they have to do most of the work in their team because too many newcomers do everything but not what they should.

Earlier in the game Piglet did a very good job for his team, with over 400 points, and he even helped my team in round two before kicking us in the ass in round 3. :'( O:-)

There are servers on which admins kick and banish much faster - definitely without warning.

I think it's good that you say your opinion, but do not generalize your experiences to the whole clan.

So, just play, be a good role model and have fun - that's why we're here.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 23:01 by Piglet »

V4N

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 00:46 »
If admins are like you and me then they should be much more humble imo.

How good a player is has NOTHING to do with how they conduct themself as a 'role model'. Back in the days we choose members to clans by dedication to the game and how humble a person was.
Being a good player did not give you a spot on the clan. Your attitude did.

Admins had to follow certain requirements to ban some1. 3 warnings etc.. An admin doesnt have a good day or a bad day. They have guidelines to follow.
Piglet did NOT warn me at all. Did not even know he was an admin.

Back to being a role model. Piglet started harrasing me when i coulpdnt even move correctly in UT2004. Thanks to my huge  8) ballz and percistancy i managed to overcome his bullshit. But some other ppl are not able to do that !

Is that how an admin is supposed to act ?
Im actually not generalizing since im asking the owner whom choosed the admins, to guide me in MIA philosophy.

IF the philosophy is : 'shut up and obey admins' then tell me sooner so i can avoid playing on the server.

qubit

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 06:59 »
I can only talk about the game in which I participated with Piglet. I can not judge the situation concerning you at the beginning of your UT career.

Yesterday, Piglet warned the player 'Just_Me' that he should do something useful or leave the game. Nothing wrong with that, I guess.

The mention of his skills should only show (for those who were not there) that it was a very long game that could have been decided in round two, rather than in round 3, but he was helpful and therefore not completely bad as you think.

In your assessment of strangers, you forget that even admins are only human and not programmed machines that have to act according to scheme F. With all understanding for your very strong principles (mine are equally strong), not only would it be good for you to understand the philosophy of MiA, but also the workings of human action, the psychology behind our behavior. Then you might also understand why you feel so attacked in your principles - there's obviously a reason for that. Sometimes it can help to reflect why you react the way you do.

So you're asking the owner here...
If you order something from Amazon, but there is a mistake in delivery, would you like to speak to the boss right away, according to which criteria he has selected his employees? Pretty high expectations... that have their origin somewhere in you.

Think about it - or let it be. Your choice. ;)

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 08:20 »
once I have been banned because I was criticizing the fact that ppl vote for ctf and an admin (dont remember the name and dont want to accusate) set torlan (I really wanted CTF)
I asked for unban and it happened
so I didn't write a novel on it and I didn't insult any one
Keep in mind that you arrived in the game only 6 month ago and that u joined for free

Piglet

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 11:51 »
In that game I asked two different players to play the game or leave. In neither case it was a matter of skill or no skill. The first player was using the team tank to spawn kill in the enemy base while we were fighting over middle and enemy corner nodes. The second was sitting in a turret not moving and not shooting at anything.

In the first case the player was breaking the server rules. They stopped doing it. No further action was taken.

In the second case they seemed afk so I kicked them. They came back again and still didn't move so I kicked them a second time. When they came back they started playing. No further action was taken.

There were some really 'bad' players on both sides. None of them got a mention.

V4N, next time try spectating the player to see what the problem is before getting lippy. You're lucky you only got a session kick for what you wrote.

Piglet

Re:(edited)& Admin abuse ----> Piglet (UK)<-----
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 11:55 »
However, reading what you wrote here please consider yourself  banned from the server until you apologise for the aggressive and insulating tone used.

I'm quite happy to discuss decisions made, but please keep it 'nice'. Thanks

V4N

Re: (edited)& Admin abuse ----> Piglet (UK)<-----
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 21:12 »
I can only talk about the game in which I participated with Piglet. I can not judge the situation concerning you at the beginning of your UT career.

Yesterday, Piglet warned the player 'Just_Me' that he should do something useful or leave the game. Nothing wrong with that, I guess.

The mention of his skills should only show (for those who were not there) that it was a very long game that could have been decided in round two, rather than in round 3, but he was helpful and therefore not completely bad as you think.

In your assessment of strangers, you forget that even admins are only human and not programmed machines that have to act according to scheme F. With all understanding for your very strong principles (mine are equally strong), not only would it be good for you to understand the philosophy of MiA, but also the workings of human action, the psychology behind our behavior. Then you might also understand why you feel so attacked in your principles - there's obviously a reason for that. Sometimes it can help to reflect why you react the way you do.

So you're asking the owner here...
If you order something from Amazon, but there is a mistake in delivery, would you like to speak to the boss right away, according to which criteria he has selected his employees? Pretty high expectations... that have their origin somewhere in you.

Think about it - or let it be. Your choice. ;)

What Im trying to say is that the general attitude of this (edited - potty mouth stuff)  piglet is (edited - potty mouth stuff) . He was on me the minute I was in the game at first. just because i took the raptor infront of his eyes he started and did not stop until i was better at gaming.
If you haven't seen this behaviour from this (edited - potty mouth stuff)  admin then I dont understand why you are defending him. Are you the owner of this clan ?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 23:02 by Piglet »

V4N

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 21:15 »
In that game I asked two different players to play the game or leave. In neither case it was a matter of skill or no skill. The first player was using the team tank to spawn kill in the enemy base while we were fighting over middle and enemy corner nodes. The second was sitting in a turret not moving and not shooting at anything.

In the first case the player was breaking the server rules. They stopped doing it. No further action was taken.

In the second case they seemed afk so I kicked them. They came back again and still didn't move so I kicked them a second time. When they came back they started playing. No further action was taken.

There were some really 'bad' players on both sides. None of them got a mention.

V4N, next time try spectating the player to see what the problem is before getting lippy. You're lucky you only got a session kick for what you wrote.

Me ?...apologize to a (edited - potty mouth stuff) piglet ? (edited - potty mouth stuff) ...(edited - potty mouth stuff)
 I have a static IP and im already playing on the server. Im MUCH older and smarter than you. Remember than.

I keep hunting you ass until you apologize for the (edited - potty mouth stuff)  that you are and behave like a mature admin.
With that said, (edited - potty mouth stuff)  and I see you on the server :)

V4N

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 21:49 »
once I have been banned because I was criticizing the fact that ppl vote for ctf and an admin (dont remember the name and dont want to accusate) set torlan (I really wanted CTF)
I asked for unban and it happened
so I didn't write a novel on it and I didn't insult any one
Keep in mind that you arrived in the game only 6 month ago and that u joined for free

I joined for free ? WTF u on about kiddo. Im not in MIA....

But I can make a big economical donation to the clan if I knew the owner of the clan.
So far, nobody wants to step forward and say that they are the Ldr...

qubit

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 22:06 »
If you haven't seen this behaviour from this (edited - potty mouth stuff)  admin then I dont understand why you are defending him. Are you the owner of this clan ?
I'm just defending Piglet's behavior I've seen myself: that he warned inactive players/campers before kicking them, and that he also helped the losing team.
I only expressed myself here because, like you, I have a strong sense of justice. I think you are doing him wrong - even if I understand your reaction. But I already wrote something about how you can find out why you feel attacked in your principles as if the end of the world was about to happen.

And no, I'm not the owner, not even a clan member... Just a girl, older than you, who loves the game as much as observing other people's behaviors.^^

Piglet

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 22:52 »
I have a static IP and im already playing on the server.

Really? As far as I can see from the log you tried to play at these UK times and were automatically removed from the server:

2017-11-15 22:46:01
2017-11-15 22:37:45
2017-11-15 21:52:51
2017-11-15 21:20:00
2017-11-15 21:03:16

Im MUCH older

I doubt it.

and smarter than you.

I very much doubt it, but I suppose it's possible. In my experience most potty-mouths are pretty dim.

Remember than.

I'm not sure who "than" is, so it's somewhat difficult to remember.

Anyway, if you can't be nice we can always remove you from the forum too. It'd make it rather more difficult for you to apologise once you cool down or grow up.

Piglet

Re: Harass & Admin abuse ----> Piglet (UK)<-----
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2017, 22:58 »
Edit the abuse back in one more time and I'll remove you from the forum.

V4N

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 23:20 »

Im trying different vpns for best connection...dont worry I already played with only 10 over my old ping :)

V4N

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 23:42 »

Cry me rivers chav. You have no idea what you have got into.