Equalizer for server is not working  (Read 5016 times)

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
Equalizer for server is not working
« on: September 18, 2018, 19:01 »
so, the issue is that many times the teams are not "equalized"... in the number of players for each team usually it is, but not in scores or players ability, so the game ends really fast and with 5-0 or 3-0 total scores,  i wish something can be done about it,maybe hacking the equalizer so if the personal scores are far better in one team than the other, some good players (meaning the ones with high scores) are switched to the other team... i know it's not really nice for the good players, but its good for the sake of the game.   

I have seen in some servers that you cant chat the word "teams" and it equalize the number of players.... maybe by there something an be done.

Pd. yeah this is actually a rage topic because teams of pros are really annoying for me.

Piglet

Re: Equalizer for server is not working
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 20:34 »
It's a tricky one.

What you're really saying is that it's working but not in the way you want it to.

However, teams balanced exactly would be stalemate and you wouldn't want that either.

Swapping the a good player when someone leaves just before the end of the match? You wouldn't like to be that person.

Swapping someone new to the server onto the other team - you don't know how good that player is. They might turn it around. They might not. They don't have a lot invested in the game when they're switched. This is probably about as good as you can get.

Try the Freon server - that roughly balances by skill level.

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 17:21 »
I think nothing can be done about it
players have to do it by themselves

truth is that with "fine tems" (as myneox would say) are the best games because when u achieve flag capture there was a big challenge to do so

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 19:19 »
yep, i know is tricky... maybe with a nice message at game start like in other servers saying "if you team is winning 3 to 0 please change and help losing team" or something like that, we can trust in people dignity lol

MaD-SkunK

• "Stop trying to hit me and hit me" Morpheus
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 11:40 »
lol it work only with a small amount of players