Dev team recruitment  (Read 13437 times)

SENTINEL115

Dev team recruitment
« on: April 29, 2010, 23:39 »
A deal has been made with EPIC to try to revive the original KF mod as its own game. To do so a coop story mode is to be made, which was never finished before. I have emailed them and discussed it quite thoroughly. The deal is this :
a beta copy must be completed to the best of our ability with a storyline, etc.
The folowing people will be needed:
Modeler (you can use 3Ds Max ill give a link to whoever wants it)
Someone to make custom textures
Someone creative to write a story with LOTS of detail about settings, for the map making
Another mapper preferably (i map  ;D)

Deadline is January 2011
If we get it done in time and i send them a copy of the playlist, they will put it together, advertise it (Probably as its own game under a different name but with the original KFmod Mulitplayer) and sell it. 50% of profits will go to the dev team. Message me on here if you would like to help, or add me on steam under the name Sentinel115, friends name is -=SILENCE=- and we can discuss further.

[MiA]afx0r

• Full MemberĀ 
Re: Dev team recruitment
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 01:32 »
Alex is the owner/creator of the mod, so you guys can't release any official content to make a retail game with the mod.
Why don't you guys start a new game without taking any kf stuffs?

A deal with Epic for reviving kfmod??? hmmm sounds weird.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 01:40 by [MiA]afx0r »

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 12:49 »
Deal with Epic? Hmm...  ::)

Stilkdog

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 21:03 »
It's a fake even Epic knows the copyrights have now gone with Tripwire.  We can work with the mod but if they were to resell the mod...then they know a LAWSUIT would happen.  This is just someone trying to fake some crap and make some money.