General Zone > Helpdesk

French Racist Players using racist or affiliated Nicknames on miasma servers

<< < (3/10) > >>

Piglet:
I checked the logs and he never once uses the word "Jew".

He has used the word "Israel" twice ever. Both were in the context of referring to a player country code tag instead of name.

There was one comment in Italian I'm checking with the admins made at about the time you accused another player of not being Jewish.

There's certainly no repeated history of problem in what he's saying.

Arbok:
https://i.imgur.com/jk9BFJN.jpeg

are we done?

The_Cowboy:
My viewpoint
* Assumption(s) *
It seems you have great deal of respect for Jews or are one yourself.

--- Quote from: ETERNO_DIEGO ---judei=nazisti

--- End quote ---
If you understand the equations, you can appreciate the fact that it is not exactly racist(1) (as it is written). Nazis, as far as I know, were supposed to be elite Aryan race (though heavily misguided) but still at the top, or so they believed. If anything that equation puts Jews (if judei is indeed what I think it is) at the top.

If you bring in the entire context of painful/sad historic events, then yeah I think I can understand the rage it might instigate, but I'd give some room that the speaker is not intending the same thing (I may be wrong on that). Maybe he feels the same amount of good or (and) evil from both the races.

What I am saying here is that you won't be able to prove the racist(1) intent of the speaker based on that equation, ever......

--- Quote from: ETERNO_DIEGO ---you are nothing

--- End quote ---
It might be a personal attack on you as an individual. If you think it is inflicted on the entire race, then "maybe" it is you who are racist (2).

--- Quote from: ETERNO_DIEGO ---Palestina free

--- End quote ---
Freedom is a birthright (in my ethical sense). If that bothers you, then "maybe" it gives us a clue about you.

(1) Here I think I am assuming that racist means "my race is better than yours so you are inconsequential" kind of mentality. Taking pride in one's own race is a good thing, but not at the cost of others.
(2) Here I think I mean that you are distributing the personal attacks on you, on entire race. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing.

freshmeat:

--- Quote from: Arbok on August 15, 2021, 22:01 ---
--- Quote from: zeus on August 15, 2021, 21:10 ---WHAT IS WRONG WITH SAYING "free palestine"? I DO NOT READ ANY RACISM / HATRED OUT OF IT

--- End quote ---

i think that your brain should have already conceived in he's little tiny illusion (that u might be in) the words that followed after that.
your words sums up everything that i pointed out.

the ignorance.

wanna keep a clean game that is uninvolved with politics what so ever? even free "narnia" should be banned to say.

--- End quote ---

https://ibb.co/BVnDFXc

By his own admission, Arbok loves being disliked and creating drama on the server.

Piglet:

--- Quote from: Piglet on August 15, 2021, 22:43 ---There was one comment in Italian I'm checking with the admins made at about the time you accused another player of not being Jewish.

--- End quote ---

Yes, that was it:

--- Quote ---21:26 <Arbok (IL) > but your not juwish
21:27 <Arbok (IL) > jewish
21:27 <DIEGO (BE) > i am
21:27 <ETERNO_DIEGO (IT) > judei=nazisti

--- End quote ---

If you want to see an example of real racism and hate, here's an extract of the stream of filth that hugs (CA) let loose when admins weren't around.

To be clear, the attached is all from this one (banned) player and I'm attaching it only for the purposes of illustrating the difference between one isolated comment in the context of the other conversation and something from the other end of the spectrum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version