Hello o/  (Read 5891 times)

Matt_FireWire

Hello o/
« on: January 21, 2022, 15:50 »
Hello old friends and anyone who doesn't know me from the past. I hope everyone is safe and well.

I've thought about my time playing ONS with many of you, fondly, so many times, I don't remember how many years it's been since I last connected to the TitanONS server but I estimate 15, maybe more?

I'm here just to say hello really.

Quick summary - I'm 38 now, married and my son is 10. :P He is commanding his army of friends on Fortnite as we speak (on console), I have told him too of his dad's awesome gaming sessions with many of you. He doesn't care. :) I know some of you were probably close to my age now way back when.

I haven't actually got a PC, and believe it or not I haven't actually played any games since UT2004 apart from some very casual console gaming, mostly LEGO games with my little man, so I'm unable to play with you all just yet. My son is wanting a gaming PC, we're moving house within the next few months which will have some dedicated gaming room space so I'm going to get him set up with a decent gaming rig / studio (he wants to be a YouTuber!), hoping I can manage to grab a copy of UT2004 from somewhere, as my original has long gone, then join you for a game or 2...

I'll hang around in the meantime, try and add some value. Please say hello if you get the chance. \o

Matt

Piglet

Re: Hello o/
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 17:07 »
Woohoo!

Welcome home :) Titan got sold, and the servers eventually got shut down. This is the new home, on a dedicated machine for the game.

There's still a few of us around. Kops, Jozzer and Thor are all here.

The game is under £3 most of the time, and still as fun as ever. ONS is voteable but not voted as often as vCTF. The main server is Berserk all the time.

Freon has had a few changes, and is better than ever. Still a couple of bugs we can't sort out (sliding corpses).

Give us a shout when you have a machine and we can help you get set up.

kops

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 17:32 »
Wow, Matt!  It's been far too long. Great to see you again :)

Stealer

• StealerNinja
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 17:35 »
Hey Dude! Your name sounds familiar!
Welcome back man :)
Stealer.T32

wife

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 19:16 »
Welcome back to one of the last (and best) respites for UT2k4!  We're glad you're with us and we hope you enjoy your stay :D
---

Miauz55555

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 23:47 »
Hi

THOR`

• anxious_f0x
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 01:21 »
Been a long time Matt, good to see you around again!

Jozz

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2022, 21:10 »
Very long time! Hi Matt!

Hydro

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2022, 19:03 »
heeey welcome matt