unmute - second part  (Read 5659 times)

truebeard

unmute - second part
« on: July 22, 2023, 18:00 »
I reopen a new topic as it was closed.

Well, it would be normal, from your point of view, to mutu everyone who calls me a kicker. I've got plenty to give you. But as far as I can see, being fair to everyone isn't really your thing.
I also remember you telling me several times that I was also a bad team player... should I conclude that you should be mutated too?
It's just a question of ego, or you couldn't stand it when someone made a pertinent remark about your decision choices during a game freon.

kops

Re: unmute - second part
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2023, 18:34 »
I have no idea who you are and have never, not once, called anyone a bad team player. Not my style. Everyone has their own game.... There are the great all-round players who kill and thaw...they are rare but here's a few of them; then there are the players who do all the killing and none of the thawing; and then you have the players who aren't that skilled at hitting everything but can thaw and help the team.

Every one of them has a part to play in a mixed-ability team on a public server.  As soon as you start talking shit about the less-skilled players, then you become a problem as you introduce negative vibes.

Nobody's doubting you're a great player but with that comes the responsibility to encourage your team and offer advice rather than punch down.

So rather than get into a Z-league pissing contest with someone on the internet, I'm going to go enjoy my weekend and I suggest you do the same.

J

truebeard

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2023, 18:47 »
That's not the point here. I don't have a problem with players that have not hitscan. To each his own, his own style.
The point, which apparently offends your feelings, is that I said you were a bad team player. no matter the skill, some of your decisions can clearly be questioned. Being in 1v6 and rushing the opposing team when you can thaw, no matter the level, is an idiotic decision. And that's precisely what you don't seem to understand, and you're, muting me for it?
For saying you'd rather rush a team on your own than keep the thaw on someone who might have a chance of getting more hp and winning the round?
You'd do better to question yourself and take this precious advice for the future. And stop muting people simply because you don't understand their point of view ;)

Stealer

• StealerNinja
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2023, 23:49 »
Don't mess with KOPS, we had much stricter rules nearly 2 decades ago. Please adhere...
Stealer.T32