Next Flenser tour site  (Read 7694 times)

Flenser

Next Flenser tour site
« on: July 31, 2023, 01:17 »
Mrs. Flenser and I will be in the Loire valley at the end of September and beginning of October. If anyone is up for a meeting, let me know! It'd be great to put a face to some in-game names, and share a lunch or dinner.

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
Re: Next Flenser tour site
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 11:50 »
Excellent choice to enjoy a vacation :) Great summer and hope you get all the sun when you are here. I am busy until September end as my own family is gathering for summer. I will let you know about October but normally I have a business trip planned so I cannot promise. In either case, ask Moi, justice, Stephanie, paco and the bunch of other French players who might be on discord and you can surely meet up. You will probably be around 100 miles from Paris and if you have time, don't miss out visiting Paris for a day or two if you have time.
Tons of art and museums :)

moi

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2023, 15:50 »
If you came in french riviera im open to  a lunch or dîner.  M'y location is 15km from Nice .

Piglet

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2023, 15:54 »
Nice!

Flenser

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2023, 16:54 »
If you came in french riviera im open to  a lunch or dîner.  M'y location is 15km from Nice .

We were in Nice in April; I'm sorry we didn't meet up then! It's a beautiful area, so I'm sure we'll be back, and maybe we can meet up then.

duke

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2023, 18:54 »
If a lot of people make it I might just extend my journey a bit further since Im planning to go to Germany at the time. I need Hell's parking spot, though :D

duke

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2023, 22:51 »
Alriight there is an actual semi-decent chance I could come, going to Oktoberfest this year to meet one girl (but since Im traveling by car I can expand my trip to test drive it properly :D), but Flens you would need to give us the exact date, so I can set up the calendar in advance.

Flenser

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2023, 22:51 »
Nobody who actually lives in France has contacted me, so...  :D

We'll be closest to Paris, near Fontainebleau, from September 26 through 29. After that, we'll be more near Tours for the following week, until October 6.

As I said, our plans are pretty flexible, and we'll have a car, so if anyone has suggestions on where to meet and when, please speak up!

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2023, 10:12 »
Felnnnnnser :) Sorrry I will be gone for work until mid October. But I hope others like Moi and Justice can have a drink with you. You were soooo near. I just finished doing Loire myself. Went to few Castles (Dont miss the one with Tintin if its famous in USA).

I went full North until South lol. I touched multiple places and now guests for a week and then bang on work. Saw some amazing night skies from a village where I enjoyed the glow of the milky way NEVER seen from Paris.  How long will you be in France?

moi

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2023, 18:08 »
im open but not in the same area when you come near Nice pm me on discord