tirofijo!!  (Read 13786 times)

Resike

tirofijo!!
« on: August 23, 2023, 00:20 »
This was the third time I got treated like this from this pleb, call me bot/cheater whatsoever I don't care, but I think the line should be drawn somewhere. Specially since you can't mute other players in-game.

Do whatever you want to do with this information.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 00:24 by Resike »

Resike

Re: tirofijo!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 00:23 »
wrong edit

Nardaq_NL

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 11:05 »
Dealt with. Thanks.

Grim_Fandango

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 12:56 »
since you can't mute other players in-game.

You can!!!

I enable it with problem players and it has saved my sanity more than once :)

In game -> ESC -> Right-click the player you'd like to ignore -> select your preferred option.  I select them all just to make sure.

Tried to insert an image, but was unable to?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 13:01 by Grim_Fandango »
• Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, made up genders are from Uranus.
• It's all shits & giggles until someone giggles and shits.
• I wish I had the aim of an Eastern Bloc player.

Plakatowy

• Buritto
    • Biegan
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 18:06 »
I love you tiro

Resike

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2023, 19:56 »
since you can't mute other players in-game.

You can!!!

I enable it with problem players and it has saved my sanity more than once :)

In game -> ESC -> Right-click the player you'd like to ignore -> select your preferred option.  I select them all just to make sure.

Tried to insert an image, but was unable to?

It doesn't work for me at all. Not even in session but to keep the ignore on the next game open which would be preferable.

I don't think it would matter but do you have the Steam or GOG version of the game installed?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 20:31 by Resike »

duke

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2023, 20:18 »
It doesn't work for me at all. Not even in session but to keep the ignore on the next game open which would be preferable.
How about playing like a normal human being for once, so you won't have this problem

Resike

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2023, 20:30 »
How about playing like a normal human being for once, so you won't have this problem

Yeah it's all my fault. Also the bitcoin drop, it was all my fault too.

duke

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2023, 20:32 »
Yeah it's all my fault. Also the bitcoin drop, it was all my fault too.
For that I actually thank you kind sir, cause I bought some ;D

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2023, 18:21 »
 :D :D :D :D :D 
omg you called me pleb??

ahh soo you are some kind of royalty right? now i get a lot of things, you should told everyone that, will reduce a lot of problems :)) :)) :))

first: i apologize for my rudeness, i know you are a idiot, but i didnt knew it was genetic  ??? ??? , sorry for that, are your parents brothers or just cousins?

second: really sorry to call your land a country, i didnt knew it was a kingdom  :)) :)) i will never ask again to nuke your kingdom, must be real barbarian to live in such old manners, froms now on i will pray for guillotines on the squares, will be good for you and your royal family, in the long term, belive me!   :)) :))

third: omg now i can grasp the problem that you have to understand the game "capture the flag"... its about working with a team for achieving a common goal, something outside the boundaries of your feudal style of living, sorry to ask that much from you, keep camping and praying thats enough for you, we dont want you to be tired moving both hands O:-) 

fourth: this also explains the button for kicks is now gone, how dare we to pretend and  kick some royal from a kingdom!! i guess the United Kingdom doesnt want another war and all this can cause many diplomatic fights, we should call the pope for his divine intervention or this could be the end of UT!!  we dont need another 30 years war  :)) :))   its well known that cryes from royalty is more important than plebs democracy!

fifth: hope you can get the sarcasm, since we all know you are just another worker, you have made me laugh thanks.   

Anyway keep praying, (or paying  ^-^) for that kick button to never return.

kisses, your highness of idiostan!  :D :D

P.s. im asking my country leaders to send a delegation of plebs to help you mute the other plebs in game, is really easy but we know royalty cant spend time learning anything.

Resike

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2023, 21:57 »
Wow you honestly believe I'm gonna read that emoji infested crap?

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2023, 23:02 »
said the 3 hours answers... call your aunt-mom to read it for you, or a pleb rofl come on highness you can read is less than 1 page, do the effort is funny!

California

• Dimethandrostenol
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2023, 08:08 »
Can't we all just get along?
Nah bro I'm sweet.

kops

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2023, 09:29 »
This is the Warfare server, one doesn't just simply 'get along'.

Resike

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2023, 12:23 »
said the 3 hours answers... call your aunt-mom to read it for you, or a pleb rofl come on highness you can read is less than 1 page, do the effort is funny!

No.

However I found that somewhat alarming, but more like downright pathetic how desperately you try to continue the shittalk here...