Fume  (Read 2837 times)

old_smokey

Fume
« on: March 08, 2024, 15:54 »
Hello there!

I understand Piglet must be congratulated for the manifestation of this symposium;  thusly I shall begin by directing my congratulations Pigwardly: thank you Piglet for your tireless work in providing an environment in which so many individuals have been able to relax and in good humours partake of enjoyably competitive games. "Societatem in ludo" as our former Etonian leader might say.

For those of you who remember me I need no introduction. For all others, the legends whispered around the campfire are how you shall know me.

Few among us had both the skill to be a latent core member of the elite Mi5 clan and the non-judgemental people skills essential to bear the T32 suffix.  Yet by the grace of God I can make such a claim.

So how is everybody?

Piglet

Re: Fume
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 17:26 »
Hi! Welcome home.

We're still having a lot of fun. Several of the crew are here, including Thor. Most usefully when something goes wrong it's most definitely his fault.

It's hard to say where the most spam happens. Some say it's the vCTF/ONS/vCTF4 server running permenant berserk, but others seem to think it's the 1.1 speed Freon server. Take your pick.

Stealer

• StealerNinja
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 19:04 »
Hi Fume, long time matey!

I'm groovey, much less insane than in the 2000s :) Thanks for asking :)
Stealer.T32

old_smokey

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 23:19 »
Lots of options there Piglet! I may well crack my fingers and demonstrate the magic runs through this animal. I must warn everyone I am probably significantly better than I was. Movement, predicting the habits of other players and that thing where you zap the shock secondary: these are all things that I suspect will come naturally to me now I am transitioning out of my 20's.

Hey there brother Stealer! So glad to see you are well :) I think I can say the same as you :D

Jozz

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 14:35 »
Yay another Titan returns! Nice to see you back Phoom!

Piglet

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2024, 19:54 »
these are all things that I suspect will come naturally to me now I am transitioning out of my 20's.

Well, there's one regular player on Freon who's terrifying with rockets...and he has children twice as old as you.