Kf 2.51-R is Ready!!  (Read 7466 times)

[MiA]afx0r

Kf 2.51-R is Ready!!
« on: January 01, 2010, 19:48 »
Finally the Kf 2.51-R patch is available for download. Works only for Kf 2.5 mod.
In case you want to play old mod (2.5) in some online servers that are still online, you should make a backup of the kfmod20 folder before using our patch. But we\'re expecting servers upload this patch.
For hardcore gamers pick Skilled Difficulty.
We\'ve been working in this patch since the official 2.51 was delayed and then canceled.
We\'re planning to release more updates for the mod. So stay tuned for more information.
By the moment we\'ve only one server online for testing the patch (Miasma Server)
One last feature we added is the weld bar progress in doors. You can enable it by editing kfmod20user.ini. Change it to true
Code: [Select]
[KFMod.HUDKillingFloor]
bWeldBarProgress=true

Thanks to Raj for all the support that he\'s giving to this patch and to push us for releasing the patch sooner!!! =P

Download Link:

http://www.filefront.com/15264873/KFMod-WinPatch2.51-R.exe

Installation Guide:

Start the installer and and make sure the target location is same as where your Killing Floor Mod is located.
Default Location is "C:UT2004KFMod20"
Installer will overwrite all files that need to be updated and create an shortcut on desktop.
Use the desktop shortcut to start KF Mod.

For more info contact us
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 00:02 by [MiA]Raj »

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
Re: Kf 2.51-R is Ready!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 21:06 »
Haha no problem. The sooner the better.  ;)

Marco

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 13:05 »
If you would had asked me I could had given you that what was finished of KF2.51 that I was developing with Alex before we moved over to retail KF.
I was long time thinking of making some unofficial release of it though, but you can download our work from here: http://http://www.klankaos.com/downloads/KF.zip

It had all those bugfixes + Patriarch boss as he originally were meant to be.

P.S: I was the programmer of KF2.5/KF2.51/parts of retail KF.

Stilkdog

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 19:20 »
I\'m really glad to see this and yes it would be awesome to see this updated with their 2.51 build and anything you guys have done.  Anything I find with your build wrong I will sure to be posting this.

Raj I remember you from the day\'s do you remember me.  If not you might remember me from being the guy who found like 18 bugs in 2.5 with in like 10 mins.

[MiA]afx0r

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 08:29 »
oh thank u very much guys!!!!! we\'ll be checking the official 2.51 patch. We were thinking about adding patriarch =D Now sure it\'ll be availabe in next patch. And add some fixes too.
Just to know, have u guys investigated about karma online?? i know goodkarma tried to put karma on multiplayer games.. but it\'s not working right. Seems that no one added physics online into ut2k4... well physic that works fine. In any case u guys have some info, let me know about it.

Have a nice day

Ricochet

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 01:48 »
I like the direction KF25 is going Alot. Can\'t wait to make the upgrade.

[MiA]Strel0k

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 02:19 »
Quote from: \"Ricochet\"
I like the direction KF25 is going Alot. Can\'t wait to make the upgrade.

Are u talking about the patch made The Miama team or the unofficial that all servers have now?

salutes

JEmmaB

• JEmmaB
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 15:40 »
This is great news! :)

I wish the Miasma Team patch can incorporate the official 2.51 by Marco and improve on it. Cheers! :)
"Kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!"

Wolf Pack Clan [WPC]

[MiA]afx0r

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 18:16 »
Quote from: \"JEmmaB\"
This is great news! :)

I wish the Miasma Team patch can incorporate the official 2.51 by Marco and improve on it. Cheers! :)

We\'re planning to add features from that 2.51 into ours... there\'re some critical bugs in 2.51 marco.. that we\'ve fixed.. so stay tuned for any news =D