KF-2.51 Bugs  (Read 6113 times)

Stilkdog

KF-2.51 Bugs
« on: January 02, 2010, 19:22 »
I will update this list with anything I find to help you guys out.

1. Slim from Bloat hitting still doesn\'t show on screen
2. KF-Intro and KF-Menu are in the map list (you should be able to remove them somehow if not it\'s not a big deal)
3. Cloats grabbing you still even after killing them still acts as if they still had a grip on you for the full time it would take them to damage you.
4. Some of the maps Exploits still exist (I\'m a mapper so if you need someone to fix them I\'m free to do so)
5. Hitting Esc shows the name of the game saying it\'s called Killing Floor 2.51 Test
6. The overlay effects the Lights too so your flashlight still becomes useless

[MiA]afx0r

Re: KF-2.51 Bugs
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 08:38 »
Quote from: \"Stilkdog\"

2. KF-Intro and KF-Menu are in the map list (you should be able to remove them somehow if not it\'s not a big deal)
3. Cloats grabbing you still even after killing them still acts as if they still had a grip on you for the full time it would take them to damage you.
4. Some of the maps Exploits still exist (I\'m a mapper so if you need someone to fix them I\'m free to do so)
5. Hitting Esc shows the name of the game saying it\'s called Killing Floor 2.51 Test

thx man, we appreciate your help, we\'ll be fixing those items for next release. And adding the patriarch =D
About the maps we\'ll need some help. So if you\'re interested to help us fixing the maps, there\'ll be no problem. We\'ve only did code stuff in this patch.

Stilkdog

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 17:39 »
Quote from: \"afx0r\"

thx man, we appreciate your help, we\'ll be fixing those items for next release. And adding the patriarch =D
About the maps we\'ll need some help. So if you\'re interested to help us fixing the maps, there\'ll be no problem. We\'ve only did code stuff in this patch.

Yeah I didn\'t add anymore because I saw Marco sent you guys the official 2.51 patch so I didn\'t need you guys to get this big list that was going to be fixed.

Sure I can help you guys out with the mapping, also anything you guys need tested let me know.  You should remember my list from the official 2.5 that I sent Alex that was like 3 pages long.  I also am the Test Leader of Black Sierra for UT3, ask Grim or Kyben (Corey) about how much I can annoy them on a tiny little fix needed.

Add me at

Steam: KyleStilkey
XFire: Stilkdog
Raptr: Stilkdog

[MiA]afx0r

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 00:26 »
Quote from: \"afx0r\"

Yeah I didn\'t add anymore because I saw Marco sent you guys the official 2.51 patch so I didn\'t need you guys to get this big list that was going to be fixed.

Sure I can help you guys out with the mapping, also anything you guys need tested let me know.  You should remember my list from the official 2.5 that I sent Alex that was like 3 pages long.  I also am the Test Leader of Black Sierra for UT3, ask Grim or Kyben (Corey) about how much I can annoy them on a tiny little fix needed.

Add me at

Steam: KyleStilkey
XFire: Stilkdog
Raptr: Stilkdog

I\'ve added you to my steam friend list. We\'ll keep in contact with you for beta testing future patches. I wonder if you have posted something in Twi forums... sure by this time you\'ll be banned... Seems that Twi don\'t like Ppl that find errors. At least all my posts are banned.
C\'ya around

Stilkdog

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 13:30 »
Why is this moved into computer tech and not in the bug related forms.

[MiA]Chester

• Indeed
    • ChesterCheetah
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 11:15 »
i know a glitch, when u turn on ur flashlight from a pistol, press 1 to pull out ur knife and the light is stuck there