KF-RajSmallerCanyon map used to be called KF-MiARajCanyon...  (Read 6376 times)

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
 :-[ To MiARaj,

I hope this will suit your butt! I made a new map and named it after you. I used the same static meshes from KF-MahloeehMiniCanyon. It's got a money room and a trader.  The download link is - http://www.mediafire.com/?33rx3v7r3d8ru3y. See screenies below.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 12:24 by poompoom500 »

[MiA]Zaid

• Boom headshot
    • Storm98
Re: KF-MiARajCanyon map...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 17:56 »
what is again this stupid map ?? -.- , all your map is the same ...

poompoom500

• poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 18:14 »
 :-[ To MiAZaid,

what is again this stupid map ??
This map is not for you. It's for Raj. I made two maps already and he still didn't want them for the Miasma server. So...I made this one so as we can have another, more recent map to play on at Miasma. He wanted something smaller, so here it is.

Legend

• I am the best zombie killer that ever existed.
    • fire2theend
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 12:07 »
Mah, do not listen to what Zaid tells you... YOUR MAPS ARE AWESOME!

[MiA]Zaid

• Boom headshot
    • Storm98
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 12:24 »
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 10:14 »
This map is not for you. It's for Raj.

For me? Aww, this is so nice of you.  :'(

Anyway, rename it.
You must be part of our dev/team to release maps with "MiA" prefix.

I'll check this and Adia out when I get a chance and upload if they're playable.

It's good that you don't give up so easily, however I would focus that energy on making a completely new map from scratch and making it playable/fitting for KF... instead of making/converting some map to just get something done simple and fast.

poompoom500

• poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 12:11 »
 :-[ To MiA Raj,

It's good that you don't give up so easily, however I would focus that energy on making a completely new map from scratch and making it playable/fitting for KF... instead of making/converting some map to just get something done simple and fast.
I did. Many times before. But you almost always manage to dismiss them as being too large!?!? Anyways, check out the canyon map changed several times just to suit your server...???

Okay. Here is the renamed Raj map - http://www.mediafire.com/?s501burfgs5jjqh. I called it KF-RajSmallerCanyon.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 12:21 by poompoom500 »

Snipe34

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 20:08 »

"playable/fitting for KF"  I have offered to help Poom with map making mechanics.  Also with 'fitting' the KF theme.  Maybe Poom you don't want help or are too proud or something.  But Poom, like flying/navigating a jet fighter you'd want some help with that, right?  Well map editing is more complex, the only difference is Raj will blast your arse when it's wrong.