KF-Adia map...  (Read 4665 times)

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
KF-Adia map...
« on: March 26, 2011, 16:29 »
 :-[ To Miasma gamers,

I have had this map for a while now reason being I wanted to hear from the original author on having permission to use his map. I haven't heard anything for a few months now so I believe it's okay to publish it. I took a DM map and revised it for Killing Floor 2.50-2.52. Kept the name but change the prefix and a few things. Setting is a small isolated island where the inhabitants are happy - to have YOU for lunch (more like have YOU AS lunch). Download link is - http://www.mediafire.com/?abubt8vr0b8kcoc. See pictures right under.

BTW, Raj, you'll love this map. It's really small!

Snipe34

Re: KF-Adia map...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 02:27 »
Hiya.

A note inside this map: "NOTE: I posted request for use of this map at Filefront.unreal from Zen. Authors may NOT use any custom content in this map, including meshes, textures and sounds.  You may NOT use this map as a base for other maps.  You may not edit this map and then release the edited version."

Raj may or may not pay attention to this caveat by the map's author...

But btw, zombies can't swim and players would glitch in the water.

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 13:19 »
 :-[ To Snipe34,

A note inside this map: "NOTE: I posted request for use of this map at Filefront.unreal from Zen. Authors may NOT use any custom content in this map, including meshes, textures and sounds.  You may NOT use this map as a base for other maps.  You may not edit this map and then release the edited version."
I know! That is why I tried contacting him. I left a post in his comment section. And it has been several months since. That is why I said in my first post that the map is revised. ALSO, I made a comment on my readme to give the credit to Zen!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 13:21 by poompoom500 »

Snipe34

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 19:42 »
k, I'm not being difficult, because sure enough we need new maps.

The water is a problem though.