KF Mod Version 3 - progress  (Read 158687 times)

Snipe34

KF Mod Version 3 - progress
« on: April 09, 2011, 02:10 »
wip the M202A1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFU7o3IAaM

4 barrel incendiary rocket launcher. 

Blending the edges so you can't see the joins, can take days xd
And I need to make the sight texture.  Next add the KF hands and animate it.  Then fiddle around with coding it.  I think Hamada will have to add the incendiary explosion - probably using molotov code but I'm only guessing there.

Last I heard Hamada was fighting with the coding of the Browning .30 calibre.  It's a huge pile of code.  I duplicated the code of the old KF mg but it still wouldn't work.   I suggested Hamada leave the Browning and I try to mount it on the Pinz, but Hamada is a determined guy.  We'll see what happens.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:14 by Snipe34 »

Snipe34

Re: KF Mod Version 3 - progress
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 02:54 »
Mrs Clamely, also wip.  Currently being animated.  Hamada is working on her code, because I have completely NO IDEA how to do that, lol.  Sry colours look stark in the 3d Program.

Her right hand is the claw, left hand is a needle to suck health.  The 2 spike parts of the claw extend to impale.  The needle extends from a compartment attached to her arm.

She will be like a Stalker, mostly invisible.  She will be fast.  Will do the siren scream.  I've animated her so far with some high kicks and spin kicks + needle insertion.  Notice the spikes on her feet for kicking.  Have to find some sounds for her - besides the siren scream (already in KF) - probably hissing and mumbling about her husband the patty...?

SCREW YOU PHOTOBUCKET, I PAID FOR A YEARS SUBSCRIPTION,  And thank you Google Picassa:  ;D

INVISIBLE as she will appear in-game except when she's kicking the shit out of us.  btw another win for Google Picasa
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 00:46 by Snipe34 »

Snipe34

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 17:47 »
Tits ah well - and Photo-shit-bucket doesn't like my art, mf @#$#@%^^%&^@#$   I recommend Google Picassa... I hope it lasts  :D

I found an original manual on the m202 http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/tm-3-1055-456-12.pdf

Some progress with the help of that manual. Between the warheads on the gun I added the 4 way firing pin.  Not that anyone would ever notice it in-game, so I have to boast a little here.

If you stand still long enough Mrs Clamely will probably give you a roundhouse kick ^^

<-----------Front

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 19:33 by Snipe34 »

Vasdamas

• And cities will fall to dust...
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 06:05 »
M202A1 o.o

When ?
"Мой разум - основа моего поведения , а мое сердце – мой закон.Мне столь же мало нужен Бог, как я - ему"

Snipe34

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 19:39 »
Heya

Working on version 3 of the KF mod presently so there'll be new weaps including the molotov, maybe Browning .30 calibre.  Also a vehicle, maybe vehicleS

But when I finish the M202 I think I'll make an MP5 with a red dot sight

Devon00789

• ADHD bomb is happy with your progression!
    • Devon00789
    • Impact9
    • Devon00789
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 23:16 »
Need I remind you, I AM THIRTEEN!!!!!!!!!

Devon00789

• Devon00789
    • Impact9
    • Devon00789
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 23:39 »
I have a couple of ideas for sounds and voices but you'll have to tell me what type is it, wave or boss (patty [I disagree the idea of having another boss] anyway here

She looks like Chell from portal WTF!?
BOSS: Entrance
"That stuck up bastard got killed? Maybe I should pay them"
"It looks as though you have grown, now it's time to cut you down!"
"My husband was always a pussy, but I'm a bitch"

Being shot/ shot at
"AAGH, HOW DARE YOU HIT A LADY"
"That's no way to treat a woman"
"YOU SEXIST BASTARDS!"

Cloak/ searching
"I'm going to find you before you find me"
"Hide and Seek time?"

Health Draining
"COME HERE BOY, I NEED YOUR BLOOD"
[I have one request, when there are other specimens, will she be able to stab the needle into one of them, sorta like the big sister from bioshock 2?]
"Don't worry, this won't hurt one bit"
"(upon player death when health drain) HE IS EMPTY, time for the next one hehehahAHAHA"

Random/misc
"(singing ring around the rosie)"
"He was terrible in bed (chuckle) good thing I won't have to see him again"

Calling for help from Specimens
"(crawlers) (sings itsy-bitsy spider)"
"(stalkers and sirens) COME MY DAUGHTERS!! ATTACK!!"
"(clots and gorefasts) COME MY SONS!!!! ATTACK!!!"
"(bloaters) I think someone is sick"
"(hoarder) DON'T THROW YOUR TOYS THERE! OVER THERE!!!!!"

Hey, no offense or anything, but the Clamely model has to be changed because I'll get kicked off the game because, well, just look at the model.

Devon00789

• Devon00789
    • Impact9
    • Devon00789
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 23:46 »
Mrs Clamely, also wip.  Currently being animated.  Hamada is working on her code, because I have completely NO IDEA how to do that, lol.  Sry colours look stark in the 3d Program.

Her right hand is the claw, left hand is a needle to suck health.  The 2 spike parts of the claw extend to impale.  The needle extends from a compartment attached to her arm.

She will be like a Stalker, mostly invisible.  She will be fast.  Will do the siren scream.  I've animated her so far with some high kicks and spin kicks + needle insertion.  Notice the spikes on her feet for kicking.  Have to find some sounds for her - besides the siren scream (already in KF) - probably hissing and mumbling about her husband the patty...?

SCREW YOU PHOTOBUCKET, I PAID FOR A YEARS SUBSCRIPTION,  And thank you Google Picassa:  ;D

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/screenshots/418x627/2008/01/2007_Chell.jpg

Snipe34

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 03:27 »
KF is an 18+ game

The issue here is not nudity - it's game play.  Apologies if my long and time consuming efforts at art offend anyone's 'genteel Victorian morals.'  As I said - like Stalkers, she'll be invisible most of the time.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 03:29 by Snipe34 »

Snipe34

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 15:21 »
Totally agree with Raj.  Patty has a huge dangling dick, but a woman's breasts and everyone's 0.0?!  This site has some sexist pricks :D.

Voices.  My wife and another woman who's also a gamer - she is too good xd - suggested voices are passe but hisses and screeches would be better, so idk :s

Anyway, progress.  I sent these pics to Raj and I thought I may as well post here too.

Some history: making a weap requires much detailed research.  I looked at many M202 pics, and ALL the other game pics vids I saw of the M202 were incorrect.  Their sights were wrong and obviously they didn't understand the loading mechanism.  What saved us so that Miasma has the only correct working model of the M202 was Igor at www.liberatedManuals.com  Thank you Igor Chudov =D

And the rockets of the RPG and M202.  They are quite low poly because in-flight they can't be examined closely.  The fire is animated so it looks like real fire.  Also there will be the usual smoke trail.  I made a high poly meshes in case mappers want to place them at the Traders or something like that (obviously without the animated fire trails!).

Note that colours look very stark because they are screenshots from the 3d program.
M202 sights.  Note that the sight reticle image is also a correct type for rocket sights.  The sight view in the pic will look different in-game - but a temporary pic needs to be added in the 3d program.

M202 projectile.  What emerges from M202 when fired in-game.  Will look similar to the LAW projectile you'll only see it for a second or so until it hits something.

RPG projectile - the fins of both rotate, as per the pics.  Both rockets are accurate copies of the real thing in-flight.

The clip that locks the 4 rocket pack to the four pin firing mechanism. 

The sights again showing how the mechanism operates - not that players can use the mechanism, but like the firing mechanism, 'tis the only correct model of the M202 that I've seen on the internets =D

Also, Gab wanted a gold Handcannon - it is a .50cal Desert Eagle.  Hamada has the files and he has applied it to the gun for Version 3.  I can only show you the texture, not in-game, sry.  Besides gold it's also very shiny ^^

Old BP sight and the old LAW sight modified.  BP i made the red dot brighter and more like the laser it should represent.  The law sight reticle is more correct for a rocket launcher - you can see the reticle lines if you squint :)

todo:  animate M202, make MP5, fix trader anims - wait for Hamada for more info about animating Mrs Clamely - make Mrs Clamely invisible texture... and do more work on latest storymap,,, etc etc.  Meanwhile Hamada is working hard on the code when he has free time.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 15:50 by Snipe34 »

Hicks

• Lurker
    • id8
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 17:16 »
Looks pretty good :)

[MiA]Alucard

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2011, 19:56 »
Than you Thank you :D i got what i wanted in KF now :)   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Snipe34

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 16:46 »
In what percent the mod is completed?

The guns nearly finished.  Hamada the Captain Coder, besides fixing my makeshift gun code has the new guns in the Trader.  And he figured out the code for storymode.  And these are huge achievements by Hamada.  KF retail doesn't have storymode, because it's a very complex problem to solve.  Sure enough they may make an effort, but they have a team of guys.  Hamada is only 1 man.

So Hamada has solved the biggest problems and is fixing many small problems.  Then there's the 2nd patty code, and npc code he's looking into.

So it's him, me, Raj, we're just a few guys working on V3, 2.6 or whatever - we work as hard as we can whenever we can.

Your guess on percentage is as good as mine... but, as above, thanks to Hamada's skill the biggest problems are solved.  And sure we all want it completed, playable asap too!

My progress.  For the past couple of days I've been finishing off the M202.  Stuff like the rocket blast was too long, I had to shorten it.  The gun, and ammo pickup scaling: larger, smaller.  For some reason an animation bone wasn't working in the 1st person view.  The 3p view just doesn't work, so I need to redo the 1st person anim so it's more like the LAW and will match the 3rd person view.  Also the MSG90 reload is shit and needs redoing.  I'm learning as I go, so there's a lot of redo.  And just now my wife has a toothache, argh.

Raj is online so fyck it all, I'll have a game XD

« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 16:54 by Snipe34 »

dakoslug

• dakoslug
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 14:19 »
hey, i'm a new member here. I'm loving all the new stuff coming in next patch!! Can't wait. So, if everything goes right..when aprox. will the patch come out?

[MiA]Zaid

• Boom headshot
    • Storm98
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 16:48 »
hi new member ! enjoy in this website/server , welcome , the patch 3.0 need some need time beacause need to creat gun , skin ect.... ;)