Can something be done about Mikaela & Don Jediondo, please?  (Read 8001 times)

Audrey_II

They don't play anymore.  They just hang out and stand next to each other and chat like they're on a coffee break.  They seem to be doing this all the time now.  It's not so bad when the server is empty but when the server is full, there's a backlog of spectators bitching about not being able to play.  Is there a way to ask them to take their "conversations" somewhere else....like iChat or Skype or something, please?

Thank you.
aka Twilight, Dumas

Snipe34

Re: Can something be done about Mikaela & Don Jediondo, please?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 21:42 »
They don't play anymore.  They just hang out and stand next to each other and chat like they're on a coffee break.  They seem to be doing this all the time now.  It's not so bad when the server is empty but when the server is full, there's a backlog of spectators bitching about not being able to play.  Is there a way to ask them to take their "conversations" somewhere else....like iChat or Skype or something, please?

Thank you.

Sorry to hear about that problem.  Raj will look into it for you when he returns or maybe he has an Admin who can before that?

Audrey_II

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 03:47 »
Thanks.  I didn't see Don around today but Mikaela was spectating for a few games.  Maybe it's just a phase they're going through.
aka Twilight, Dumas

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 18:18 »
Ask an admin to kick them, if you don't like it. No need for bans.

I personally find this sort of situations challenging. Just imagine the goal of the game is "defend Mikaela & Don Jediondo" next time.

Well, I'm probably alone on this, but that's why there are other admins.

Audrey_II

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 09:16 »
The Defending Mikaela and Don made me laugh!

Guess they were extra bored today.  Don was sabbing red team by firing his Shock Rifle at Mantas and killing his team.  Then Mikaela (on Blue) would fly in manta and camp while Don ran around taking vehicles out of base then running back to take another.

At least Mikaela was actually playing tho.
aka Twilight, Dumas