Spawning Several Zombies By Scriptted Triggers...  (Read 4949 times)

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
Spawning Several Zombies By Scriptted Triggers...
« on: January 26, 2012, 05:17 »
 :-X To AudreyRafael,

NOTE: I making an assumption that you already know the basics about Scriptted Triggers. You activate them by using a regular Trigger. Set the Events, Event to activate your ScripttedTrigger.

I know of two ways of spawning zombies by use of Scriptted Triggers. ONE is by making several individualScriptted Triggers that spawns your zombie/s OR you do what Snipe34 did on KF-Horztal and use Random Pct, Spawn Actor, GoTo, and End Section.

Snipe34 might add some more in this tutorial, but those are the two methods I know that spawns several zombie using Scrippted Triggers.

First method is simple: Use the method that Kicker did in his KF-TheHive251 map. Use a number of ScripttedTriggers in one spot.

Second method is Snipe34's: You use a single ScripttedTrigger to spawn several zombies. But this one isn't as accurate as the many single ScripttedTriggers.

Snipe34 used a single ScripttedTrigger to produce several zombies in his KF-Horztal map. He used IFRANDOMPCT and set it to 0.8, followed by SpawnActor to spawn his zombie. Then he used a WAITFORTIMER set for 5, followed by a GOTO pointing to IFRANDOMPCT. Lastly, he ended the cycle with an ENDSECTION.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:42 by poompoom500 »

N3Cr0

Re: Spawning Several Zombies By Scriptted Triggers...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 13:18 »
Thanks for your nice tutorials, Poompoom^^
http://n3cr0.itch.io/

xmpp: n3cr0@jabber.ccc.de