New to MiASMA  (Read 8116 times)

Tween Killer

New to MiASMA
« on: May 28, 2012, 02:42 »
New to forms
Been playing since it came out but today I got a message your IP is banned
This is the best server going and I can't figure out why
No cheats or script used always played straight
Tween_Killer       74.107.105.154   DEMO                              Harrassing
What is harrassing? Only one banned for it
Can you help me?
 I would like to be unbanned please
Thanks
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 06:19 by roberta »

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
Re: New to MiASMA
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 14:02 »
Harassing. If you have a problem with this, send a PM to [MiA]Raj or [MiA]Spitt. A whole new thread is unnessecary.

Tween_Killer badmouthing players and verbal abuse. Get rid of him. He is known to call anybody he takes a disliking too as '3rd World' or the n word. Get rid of him.

Swamp.

Tween_Killer badmouthing players again, and switching to winning team. Ban him.

Tween_Killer bad mouthing players again, laughing at the prospect of getting banned. Now he is harassing me every chance he gets.

Spitt, do something about Tween_Killer, he is saying you have to kick me now. His harrasing makes for a very poor play environment. WTF. We are clannies. Doubt I'll play here with this guy around. he is taking every last second to harrass, and insulting clan members including the server. I say ban him.

He uses the N word including his famous line of 'third world loser" Who you going to believe? A clan member or this pos?

Tween_Killer making fun of MiA and MiA clan. This is absurd, and he plays here?!?

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 14:04 by Sonar »
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

N3Cr0

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 16:10 »
Let's inform the admins of other servers :fuckyeah:
http://n3cr0.itch.io/

xmpp: n3cr0@jabber.ccc.de

Tween Killer

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 17:05 »
Let's inform the admins of other servers :fuckyeah:
Spitt, do something about Tween_Killer, he is saying you have to kick me now. His harrasing makes for a very poor play environment. WTF. We are clannies. Doubt I'll play here with this guy around. he is taking every last second to harrass, and insulting clan members including the server. I say ban him.

He uses the N word including his famous line of 'third world loser" Who you going to believe? A clan member or this pos?

Tween_Killer making fun of MiA and MiA clan. This is absurd, and he plays here?!?

Finally read his complaints and this is my side of the story
 "He uses the N word "This is a straight lie
Never have i used the N word for anything or anybody in my life and never made fun of the clan!
Just when a sore loser threatens to ban me and several other individuals that are better than him that pissed me off
"Botter and cheaters will be banned and your one" ...not either
Look at his statements uses the clan affilation to inforce his mood swings that I called him out on it
"Who you going to believe? A clan member or this pos?"
That desperate statement says it all
If you cant take a little razzing in life you need to get a thicker skin
People call me old man all the time  no big deal
Just wanted to get my side out there
Thanks
Tween
PS Auto balance is always inforce to prevent switching
last man in is always sent to the short team winning or losing

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 18:44 by roberta »

N3Cr0

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 17:13 »
Well, I guess, only Raj can prove the truth: He has the server logs.
http://n3cr0.itch.io/

xmpp: n3cr0@jabber.ccc.de

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 22:28 »
I don't remember having any logs actually.

Anyway, Tween, I'll unban you now. I believe everyone has a right for second chance. :)

To my understanding, you had an argument with Swamp. Try to behave.
Ignore those who who you might have problems with. Only more drama can evolve from it...

If you like playing on our server(s), treat everyone as you'd like to be treated. Or stay neutral - don't get into fights, they make no difference in the greater picture. You can fight with your guns though, of course...

Tween Killer

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 22:32 »
Thanks
your the man
Thanks again

Audrey_II

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 22:33 »
His problem isn't only with Swamp.  I've seen Tween bad mouth players and yes - call them the N Word.  Sometimes he'll end up on the losing team then Rage Spec.  Berate players until enough new players join the losing team before re-joining on the winning team.  All the time, bad mouthing the server, players and mods.  Everything Swamp says is true.  Tween saying he doesn't do this is a lie on his part.

Since Raj gave him a second chance, I consider the slate wiped clean.  But just for the record, Tween has done everything he was accused of. 
aka Twilight, Dumas

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 14:26 »
And I really have no clue, because I really haven't been on the server in FOREEEEEEEVeeeeer... :(
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

[MiA]rafator

• rafa5500
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 14:59 »
Tween killer have bad days >:D and good days O:-)....

There are times he just insult people, haent seen insulting clan... but there are times he just play well with everyone...

I think a warning and a second chance are possible for tween...

Tween Killer

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 17:03 »
Got a second chance and not going to blow it
Thanks for the support