Someone Using My Name On ONS  (Read 5210 times)

Audrey_II

Someone Using My Name On ONS
« on: June 16, 2012, 00:05 »
So I go to play today (3:56pm PST) and find out someone else is playing under my name!  It seems, after watching this person play for a bit, was purposely creating havoc under my name - Spider mining and spawnkilling (which I do applaud).  I finally asked "Who are you and why are you using my name Audrey_II?" to no answer.  Then I said "BRB Going to get Raj" and that person quickly quit the game.  I'm talking the second I mentioned Raj, he quit a second later.

It's pretty shitty that someone would stoop to that level.  Trying to create "incriminating evidence" since they don't have actual proof.  I could point fingers but I won't (since I really don't have proof).  Like I said before - It's the Wild West out there now.

At least whoever it was racked up 96 points.  Should look nice on my scoreboard.
aka Twilight, Dumas

[MiA]crazzy

• The Name is NOT only meant as fun :D
Re: Someone Using My Name On ONS
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 19:12 »
I thought Stats will be Created by Key?
S.O. told me so in KF... (i cant remember who)
so your stats should be the same... too they're tracked by the Username and PW un the Settings menu

thats what i know... correct me if i'm wrong

Sosso_Roll

Re: Someone Using My Name On ONS
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 04:13 »
Not sure about that crazy, one of my names sosso roll only played for a few months racked up way more score than my current player xans_mother who i think has been playing alot longer, though i haven't checked minnotour my first name. Sosso_roll is on the scoreboard separately to xans_mother.....