Ever heared UT3 Manta,Raptor,Goliath in UT2004?  (Read 8215 times)

Rocky

• jaineshpathak
Ever heared UT3 Manta,Raptor,Goliath in UT2004?
« on: July 15, 2012, 14:07 »
HI all! :)

Hey guys ever heared UT3 Manta,Raptor,Goliath and UT3 weapons in UT2004?

IF not and interested in something different,then go to this link given below:

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/895983-UT3-Raptor-Beta-1

If anyone want to download,then I recommend the DOWNLOADER to download "BETA 2",because  it is fixed One!

Click On "(Beta 1)" to Download UT3 Raptor

THANKYOU!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 14:44 by Rocky »

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
Re: Ever heared UT3 Manta,Raptor,Goliath in UT2004?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 01:10 »
"Credits: 100GPing100"

Whatever happened to him? I thought he was helping with KFMod v3 at one point, but did he just up and disappear?
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

Rocky

• jaineshpathak
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 15:21 »
yea and I think he is also registered here in MiA.

I love Mantas.

Snipe34

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 02:22 »
"Credits: 100GPing100"

Whatever happened to him? I thought he was helping with KFMod v3 at one point, but did he just up and disappear?

He suddenly remembered he had a year of school ahead.  But he offered to fix small bits of code, if and when he had time.

@rocky, i play UT3 VehicleCTF single sometimes - is nice with bots, no feelings, no hax.  I leave the bots to the flag, I like sniping, running them over and generally mindlessly cruising, so game time is usually up before a flag is captured.  The mf goliath is worse than a headshot sniper if it catches me in the open.  Although besides, in single, everything shoots at you lol.

I think many coincidences made ut3 fail and many people here don't like the game.   I'm using goliath code for the KFZ tank, and scorpion code for the cars/trucks.  So other than that, for me ut3 is a relaxing mindless massacre :p

Rocky

• jaineshpathak
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 16:52 »
@Snipe34 actually my PC is very old model and my PC cannot cope to run UT3. If UT3 installs then I will get very bad lag during Game play. So I got this Mod and when I drive UT3 Manta, I feel like I am Playing UT3 in UT2004 :)

Snipe34

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 19:35 »
@Snipe34 actually my PC is very old model and my PC cannot cope to run UT3. If UT3 installs then I will get very bad lag during Game play. So I got this Mod and when I drive UT3 Manta, I feel like I am Playing UT3 in UT2004 :)

Computer speed, argggggggg, always need a little more, even with faster machines, the problem never goes away :s   I made a cool map with UDK (similar UT3) which lags a little, dammit.   A perfect world would, quads graphics cards, octo core, like the PS3 atm :s