Changes To The Mod...  (Read 5316 times)

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
Changes To The Mod...
« on: September 04, 2012, 15:33 »
 :sadface:

Quote from: Snipe34 on April 10, 2012, 08:27:23 PM
But Jock, the KF mod won't be extended or modified because Tripwire who own the KF content and name have forbidden it, to me at least.  I'm not complaining, as I've said elsewhere, they bought it, they own it.
off topic
soo that mean mod will have a different name?what about characters?they will be changed to?weapons changes too or what?anyway there is something what could left from mod if will be redesigned,im asking because like this mod the way it is.

Ahhh... Didn't Necro just said that Raj "has slowed the berserker a little bit too much"? In other words, he modified the game, which is forbidden for Snipe34 but not for somebody else?! But I don't think Tripwire will go berserk when you make a slight change in their coding. Just make it under the guise of MUTATOR (like people who play and make mods/mutators on Unreal Tournament 2004)! Besides, that KF Mod is a variation of the Unreal Tournament 2004! So it is technically owned by Epic Games.

Snipe34

Re: Changes To The Mod...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 16:19 »
You'd have to read Epic's agreement regarding mods, but I'd guess Mod Content is copyright of the owner.

Raj used a mutator which is not a modification  :D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 16:22 by Snipe34 »