Friday night fun with zombies  (Read 9804 times)

Snipe34

Friday night fun with zombies
« on: October 12, 2012, 23:28 »
bit dark, but here's the zombie dance  :D
http://beta.xfire.com/videos/5b72f5
And the patriarch gets his muha

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
Re: Friday night fun with zombies
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 10:37 »
I saw you playing Heresy and thought  I'll join later, if next map was any better.
I fell asleep though and looks like I didn't miss anything.

[MiA]Sweety

• Better to reign in the Hell than serve in Paradise
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 18:25 »
Eh? .... We are professional zombies hunters!!

Snipe34

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 18:58 »
Epic battle!

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 08:38 »
 :hehheh:

FTW video. The players are Snipe34, CharlesBronson, Jyrki and Henhart. And the director/cinematographer is the one and only, handsome man!

NOTE: The background sounds ends halfway.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 08:42 by poompoom500 »

Charles Bronson

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 15:26 »
yay cool!
what did you use to capture it?
i mean, apart from your computer:)
what program?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 15:28 by Charles Bronson »

Rocky

• jaineshpathak
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 17:07 »
I do like to play KF but then when I sleep, the zombies comes in dream as a Nightmare as if to kill me. Hehe :D

Anyways GG! :)

Hey can someone give the link of a KF Map called as "KF-Stalker-SCREAM"? because its size is huge.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 17:14 by Rocky »

Snipe34

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 20:21 »
I do like to play KF but then when I sleep, the zombies comes in dream as a Nightmare as if to kill me. Hehe :D

Anyways GG! :)

Hey can someone give the link of a KF Map called as "KF-Stalker-SCREAM"? because its size is huge.

Never heard of Stalker Scream, maybe you mean, Stalker-Stream?

Classic music Poom :)

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 23:04 »
 :nothingtodohere: To Rocky,

I do like to play KF but then when I sleep, the zombies comes in dream as a Nightmare as if to kill me.

Then I suggest you play another game before you sleep to COUNTER Killling Floor, like Dead Island! (And take a baseball bat and place it next to you in bed!

:sadface: CharlesBronson,

what did you use to capture it? i mean, apart from your computer:) what program?

I used FRAPS to capture the video and then used Microsoft Live Movie Maker to connect them together and add the titles!

Snipe34

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 23:15 »
Don't worry Rocky we'll protect you!  I would like if Dead Island had bigger guns sooner.

Rocky

• jaineshpathak
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 14:36 »
To @Snipe34.

Ye sry My mistake. I mean can you give the download link of KF-Stalker-Stream?

I will download it Manually and then Extract it my KF Maps Directory.

I have also created a KF Map -  KF-LostOnGrounds from my Unreal Engine. (Not UDK). Dynamic Lightning and Bot pathing are all done, but I made one problem. (I am not a Good Mapper)

I created my Map too big enough that even the Zombies are getting bored to come and kill me.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 15:17 by Rocky »

Snipe34

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 18:58 »
To @Snipe34.

I have also created a KF Map -  KF-LostOnGrounds from my Unreal Engine. (Not UDK). Dynamic Lightning and Bot pathing are all done, but I made one problem. (I am not a Good Mapper)

I created my Map too big enough that even the Zombies are getting bored to come and kill me.

Lol, map too big, also a problem with my maps.  Hicks made the best sized maps for KF, including his Stalker Stream.   But I think you need to use KF editor to construct your maps.  PoomPoom is quite knowledgable with conversions UT > KF.

For map downloads, probably best join the KF server when no one is playing and choose the maps you want.  They will auto download to your UT cache directory.  There is a free cache extractor for ut, so then copy the extracted maps from UT maps directory to your KF maps directory - unless maybe someone else will give you a link to dl maps.  Whatever works best.

For your map, KF-LostOnGrounds, upload it to maps section of the forum and then many critics will greet you :p

Rocky

• jaineshpathak
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 02:39 »
To @Snipe34.

Lol, map too big, also a problem with my maps.  Hicks made the best sized maps for KF, including his Stalker Stream.   But I think you need to use KF editor to construct your maps.  PoomPoom is quite knowledgable with conversions UT > KF.

For map downloads, probably best join the KF server when no one is playing and choose the maps you want.  They will auto download to your UT cache directory.  There is a free cache extractor for ut, so then copy the extracted maps from UT maps directory to your KF maps directory - unless maybe someone else will give you a link to dl maps.  Whatever works best.

For your map, KF-LostOnGrounds, upload it to maps section of the forum and then many critics will greet you :p

Oh forgot to mention that Indian ISPs are not good. But if you want me to do that then np :)

Btw right now my PC is out of work (malfunctioned). Just waiting for Intel I3 3rd generation CPU and it will be sufficient for me.

Well my map KF-LostOnGrounds, I have created it from my kf map editor only

. I will try to create 100s of kf maps only my new CPU comes home

I will also try to install UT3 and just want to know that what type of graphic card is needed.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 15:01 by Rocky »