Gametype - Jailbreak - Resurrection!  (Read 5548 times)

DestinyFennec

• destinyfennec
Gametype - Jailbreak - Resurrection!
« on: November 10, 2013, 13:58 »
Alright everyone, so I've decided to resurrect my idea of a Jailbreak server, except, instead of having to purchase a hosting website, I am currently going to host it on my server rig  >:D

As you may have noticed (If you've played KFMod recently), there is another KFMod server running, and if you never guessed, that server is yours truly. I've had the opportunity to play with several people on that server and it's great! One twist though, it's not on Normal, it's on Skilled ;D so I had quite a few people wondering why they were dying so easily haha xD. But since I've had the ability to host a KFMod server, I thought I would take the knowledge I learned and host a Jailbreak server!

But no more derailing! I'm currently hosting a Jailbreak server, and as I write this post, I am also in the midst of updating the server to the latest Jailbreak patch (2004c) that was released Feb 2013.

If you would like to join the Jailbreak server, you may install the Jailbreak mod, go into the server browser and under the Gametyp "Jailbreak" you'll find my lonely server ;D Otherwise, if you may join through console (which I will offer below)

[NOTE] I am not using a webserver at the moment for my servers assets, I am currently working on setting up my own webserver for the assets. So at this time, downloads won't be exceedingly fast, but depending on your connection and a little bit of patience, the files will download. In fact, on my cell phone's connection of 5mbps (625KBytes/second) I was able to download files in about 2 to 3 minutes. Though, this will be fixed soon enough!!!!!

Console commands to join servers:

Jailbreak 2004c =   open destinyvultrin.zapto.org:7877
Killing Floor 2.52 =  open destinyvultrin.zapto.org:7977

ISP Connection = 50mbps Download ||| 10mbps Upload ||| Unlimited Bandwidth

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
Re: Gametype - Jailbreak - Resurrection!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 19:53 »
Jailbreak's fun...