I am banned  (Read 7024 times)

Zok

I am banned
« on: February 24, 2014, 21:47 »
Hello, seems like I am banned now, if I try to connect I get a message like Denied Code : P015A. Yesterday a guy Galaxy told me something about a ban, I think he banned me because sometimes in FaceClassic I take the tank and stay behind the base and I fire the tower of the other team. I don't think this is a reason to ban someone.

galaxy

• ' stay true to yourself '
Re: I am banned
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 22:29 »
Hello, seems like I am banned now, if I try to connect I get a message like Denied Code : P015A. Yesterday a guy Galaxy told me something about a ban, I think he banned me because sometimes in FaceClassic I take the tank and stay behind the base and I fire the tower of the other team. I don't think this is a reason to ban someone.

Hi Zok

Here is your answer why you got ban for 3 days.

Warned about Teamkilling ( shoot on your own Team )  and Spawn Kill with Tank.
Your answer: " to many silly rules here "

3 Day Ban

Accept the Rules, and dont waste Tank. - You can come back in 2 Days

« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 22:35 by Galaxy »

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 13:17 »
Quote from: Absolute_Madness
Spawnkilling is forbiden on most of servers, and can get you banned immediatly without warning. It's a basic rule.

We are enough patient and alway warn people many times before kicking or banning them.
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

«SB»

• Peace ^_^
    • http://www.youtube.c
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 15:26 »
Quote from: Absolute_Madness
Spawnkilling is forbiden on most of servers, and can get you banned immediatly without warning. It's a basic rule.

We are enough patient and alway warn people many times before kicking or banning them.

PEACE ^_^