It's been a long time!  (Read 5338 times)

Shorefire

• deathnotedo
    • indieretrostudio
It's been a long time!
« on: May 09, 2014, 14:02 »
Hey, I finally found you guys!

I remember playing Killing Floor with you all back in 2010, my old name was "deathnotedo".  Just saw some of my old forum posts, I was so annoying! haha.

What are you all up to now days?  Anyone of you remember me? :)

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
Re: It's been a long time!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 17:04 »
Welcome. I remember you made that tight box map. ;)

Shorefire

• deathnotedo
    • indieretrostudio
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 17:05 »
Haha, I vaguely recall making some maps a long time ago!

Do you guys still play the Killing Floor mod often?  I'd love to play a game sometime.  Just need to get myself UT2004 :p

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 17:13 »
Oh, hi deathnotedo. I remember you. I also remember some of the maps you made :D

I'm the one that matured quickly: DarkVolva, xS0NARx. I use Njordr now, because it makes more sense than the former, not as edgy as the latter, and it has a nice ring to it.

Sadly, KF isn't as active as it used to be. Lots of our players have been "spirited away", and we haven't really had an influx of new souls to feed the Patriarch. I myself have been busy with juggling work and college, and I finally have some time to laze about and do nothing.

It's nice to hear from you. I'd add you on my friends list but my N64 doesn't have WiFi :D

EDIT: If I recall, I have a UT2004 cdkey straight from GOG. I have the Steam version so I don't need the key anymore. You can torrent UT204, apply the CDKey and you should be good to go :)

I can PM it, let me know if you're up to it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 17:15 by [MiA]Njordr »
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.

Shorefire

• deathnotedo
    • indieretrostudio
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 17:19 »
That's a shame to hear it's not as active anymore.  I had good fun playing Killing Floor with all of you :)

College eh? That's cool.  I went to college myself for a few months, ended up dropping out though, didn't like it much.

Now day's I am not doing much, I spend most of my time programming and making games, and just relaxing really.  I suppose I'll be on here from time to time, and eventually get myself UT2004 and maybe have a game with you guys.

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 20:33 »
If we do play KF, don't play KF-Entreport. I focused more on trying to make it look pretty, and not on the actual gameplay of the map :D
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.