Out of Hell Topic  (Read 16850 times)

Audrey-Rafael

Out of Hell Topic
« on: July 19, 2011, 06:33 »
You know, if anyone want a cool zed mod and an adventure one, this is a good choice,  I fully playable while still missing extremely well hidden thing and enjoy, I hope you will enjoy out of Mod, an awsome mod create by Long Nguyen, yep that is his name, Sound were composed by Justin Lassen, so let,s give credit to them.

You will find the game here.
http://outofhell.freeforums.org/out-of-hell-download-links-updated-nov-12-09-t44.html the game

The patch is right there.
http://outofhell.freeforums.org/out-of-hell-download-links-updated-nov-12-09-t44.html patch

and here is a poor cheat file, since it is possible to get stuck in a place, and you don,t why you can't move. you are trapped in a glitch right in the middle of the map and trust me, you won't see, your character will suddenly stop moving, and you can,t go back, another way to get is to die and restart the level.
http://outofhell.freeforums.org/out-of-hell-cheatfile-t182.html Cheat file

this link is the link to the epic mega pack, installing it will help you to not crash between level and pass the lv 3. you should download even if you already have it to correct it.  Yes, Even if you have it
http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/file/Unreal_Tournament_2004_Mega_Bonus_Pack;52476 the mega pack

If anyone has any question about the game, just tell me about, be a little precise since I can,t help yu if you are stuck in damn house, there is many house in the game.

Good night, for now or good, see you around and enjoy this mod.

P.S. I am also writing a guide for it, I'll publish once it is finished, near half of it is done.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 20:20 by [MiA]Raj »

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
Re: Out of Hell Topic
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 08:02 »
What a coincidence, I just downloaded it last night :)

Anyway, my first impressions: awesome.
It has quality. Looks much better than KFMod.

AntiSeptic

• Update dropped my old pervert avatar
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 13:44 »
I don't know if people notice , but if you read The Walking Dead comics , there is a survivor camp with a boss called Ramirez exactly like in Out of Hell :p

Snipe34

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 14:55 »
for me, every link except the mega pack is broken.

Edit: links working now xd

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 08:54 by Snipe34 »

poompoom500

• For my one and only Dottie.
    • poompoom500
    • poompoom500
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 17:14 »
 :( To Audrey-Rafael,

OUT OF HELL and into MIASMA! (I don't know which one is worst).

Audrey-Rafael

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 17:41 »
I think you can find it at moddb, but there will not be anycheatfile to download, so you'll have no carefull and some maps, If i recall, lv 15, 17,18 and 19, there is some glitch you won't even notice and suddenly you freeze, not being able to move except to turn around, except cheat file, no way to get out of here.

and yep Out of Hell is fantastic, great fun.

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 20:39 »
Died in level 3 or so. Instead of using the pistol, I started eating chocolate bars while being attacked :/

Audrey-Rafael

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 23:08 »
don't use the Pistol Raj, keep that weapon, because some zombie have shotgun.

I simply Knife all those bastard, and profit from the salt circle, for unknown reason, zombie can't pass salt,

I don't know if you will find everything, but there is 13 ammo crate hidden in the police station, grenades too,

for my part, I've done up to lv 24, and yeah, choclate bar are good, they heal 25 hp, while pop drink heal 50,

So good luck finding, things, some weapon are very well hidden.

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 04:12 »
I don't lack of ammo, so I usually always kill them with pistol.
Shotgun for close-combat.

I don't feel very comfortable getting too close to these freaks  ;)

No idea what level I'm at now, I stopped counting. Somewhere in town, past the gas station.

Some pics too:

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 15:37 by [MiA]Raj »

Audrey-Rafael

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 19:06 »
I think you are at North Chester.

And now that I completed then game, I can safely say that if you find every guns and every ammo crate, the tip about saving, scrap that, just don't fire at the sky for fun, and oh well, you can do it, I only have to use ammo for the last battle, when I encounter path of 7 Demons, then three demons, one after the other and for the final battle with monre then 20 zeds, I love Axing, and knifing, knife and axe my main weapon, now I used pistol for kill shotgun zombie,  And lol I end the last level with lot of unused weapon, never used hunting shotgun and SXS shotgun before that demon ambush, and I don,t know how much ammo I wasted.

I just ended my walk trough and it is complete, finished

The guide is right here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EX2DABYF, in all, there will be 28 levels, I knew perfectly where to find everything now and I am sure there is plenty of ammo to kill zeds.

the guide only need more polishing.

I just hope at the end of game, you won,t have full guns, pistol, three shotguns and SMG, then wake up at the military and found that you just love everythingand say WTF? because right before the last battle, you'll lose all your guns and weapon, except the knife, and you got to know such a bad surprise.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 19:08 by Audrey-Rafael »

Snipe34

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 01:12 »
I downloaded.

Thx for your hard work and useful tips!

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 01:40 »
I'm now past Underwood. How long till I finish it? I think I've already spent more time playing this mod than the time I spent to finish Call of Duty singleplayer.

Those "smoke monsters" are so scary  ???

Also, a cool weapon - a pitchfork. I think this would be a good weapon idea for KFMod.
A pic of it:

Reminds me of the game "Blood".  :D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:44 by [MiA]Raj »

Snipe34

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 02:03 »
I'm now past Underwood. How long till I finish it? I think I've already spent more time playing this mod than the time I spent to finish Call of Duty singleplayer.

Those "smoke monsters" are so scary  ???

Also, a cool weapon - a pitchfork. I think this would be a good weapon idea for KFMod.
A pic of it:

Reminds me of the game "Blood".  :D

ffs i'll let y'all know when i see a mf zombie in that game - still lost until i get back to it... ty again Audrey, but I'm coding... coding...
I admire Nguyen for ooh - and Lassen for their dedication and persistence.  Amazing work... but  er I just looked at my ooh .log, 11 meg ><  Damn ut logs!!

But pitchfork, I noticed that in the scs - looks good.  Easy to make and code!!  I made a hammer... did I post a sc...?

Vasdamas

• And cities will fall to dust...
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 03:59 »
Epic mod! Must play!
Played it twice and loved it  :P

The only problem is, it was made for one-core processors so Dual-core and most of newest CPU will have problems in perfomance =(
"Мой разум - основа моего поведения , а мое сердце – мой закон.Мне столь же мало нужен Бог, как я - ему"

Audrey-Rafael

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 04:13 »
well. that is just a little problem, I notice the bad lag only happe in few aera, such as the lv 19, start of some lv like 7 and the last, it is playable and very good.

if snipe consider adding the pitch fork to KF' I'add that Kf shotgun should be double barrel, or SXS shotgun and that he should add the hunting shotgun from out of hell, such a fantastic weapon, Adding the SMG would be too much, because the gun is too powerfull and too good